News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2015, 07:20:16 PMI have a life and it has been busy

Getting a list of schools is so hard, I don't have many "realistic" options so I hope I get the one I want. Wahhhh. In reality, I'm hoping to get into ANY school ._.

Also, coming up with the list of professors for my letters. I have my academic adviser only for now. The academic dean and head of the science departments offered to write one (not sure if I want to take the offer since he doesn't know me that well?) and for the last slot, I only know who I don't want to write it xD Related: if I hear a suggestion that I go into bioinformatics or anything with bio, I think I might rage-crossdress nendoroid Linky.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 05:29:14 AMI understand

lol.

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2015, 12:09:56 AMGetting a list of schools is so hard, I don't have many "realistic" options so I hope I get the one I want. Wahhhh. In reality, I'm hoping to get into ANY school ._.

Also, coming up with the list of professors for my letters. I have my academic adviser only for now. The academic dean and head of the science departments offered to write one (not sure if I want to take the offer since he doesn't know me that well?) and for the last slot, I only know who I don't want to write it xD Related: if I hear a suggestion that I go into bioinformatics or anything with bio, I think I might rage-crossdress nendoroid Linky.

I understand.

Okay, back on being serious, I did find it hard to get into a school and all that. But if I was able to find one, you will easily get into one I'm sure.  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 01, 2010, 08:52:06 PMI have a standard weekend, but next week is the Model UN conference so I miss Thursday and Friday of school and get back midday Saturday.  Then we have Monday off of school.

I "get" to miss an IB PreCalc unit test, IB Physics unit test and a hugeass IB Lit "in class essay assessment".
Plus homework in other classes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kefka how do you know my future plans. I'm scared now.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 08:00:28 AMOkay, back on being serious, I did find it hard to get into a school and all that. But if I was able to find one, you will easily get into one I'm sure.  ;)

That's nice, but not realistic at all unless I apply for a MS. That's the lesser one of my goals. I want the other thing. My professors think I'm smart and should aim higher, but I don't know if they can convince the schools that?

Maelstrom

What is going on it's only 8:30 and everyone else in my family is in bed.
All 3 siblings and my parents.
What is wrong with my life.

edit: nvm

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 19, 2015, 05:41:06 PMWhat is going on it's only 8:30 and everyone else in my family is in bed.
All 3 siblings and my parents.
What is wrong with my life.

edit: nvm

you should have said sleeping

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

I'm so tired that I thought the "Socratic Seminar" I'm going to was about Socrates.
On the upside, I finished AA Investigations 1.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back