The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2015, 07:20:16 PMI have a life and it has been busy

Getting a list of schools is so hard, I don't have many "realistic" options so I hope I get the one I want. Wahhhh. In reality, I'm hoping to get into ANY school ._.

Also, coming up with the list of professors for my letters. I have my academic adviser only for now. The academic dean and head of the science departments offered to write one (not sure if I want to take the offer since he doesn't know me that well?) and for the last slot, I only know who I don't want to write it xD Related: if I hear a suggestion that I go into bioinformatics or anything with bio, I think I might rage-crossdress nendoroid Linky.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 05:29:14 AMI understand

lol.

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2015, 12:09:56 AMGetting a list of schools is so hard, I don't have many "realistic" options so I hope I get the one I want. Wahhhh. In reality, I'm hoping to get into ANY school ._.

Also, coming up with the list of professors for my letters. I have my academic adviser only for now. The academic dean and head of the science departments offered to write one (not sure if I want to take the offer since he doesn't know me that well?) and for the last slot, I only know who I don't want to write it xD Related: if I hear a suggestion that I go into bioinformatics or anything with bio, I think I might rage-crossdress nendoroid Linky.

I understand.

Okay, back on being serious, I did find it hard to get into a school and all that. But if I was able to find one, you will easily get into one I'm sure.  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 01, 2010, 08:52:06 PMI have a standard weekend, but next week is the Model UN conference so I miss Thursday and Friday of school and get back midday Saturday.  Then we have Monday off of school.

I "get" to miss an IB PreCalc unit test, IB Physics unit test and a hugeass IB Lit "in class essay assessment".
Plus homework in other classes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kefka how do you know my future plans. I'm scared now.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 08:00:28 AMOkay, back on being serious, I did find it hard to get into a school and all that. But if I was able to find one, you will easily get into one I'm sure.  ;)

That's nice, but not realistic at all unless I apply for a MS. That's the lesser one of my goals. I want the other thing. My professors think I'm smart and should aim higher, but I don't know if they can convince the schools that?

Maelstrom

What is going on it's only 8:30 and everyone else in my family is in bed.
All 3 siblings and my parents.
What is wrong with my life.

edit: nvm

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 19, 2015, 05:41:06 PMWhat is going on it's only 8:30 and everyone else in my family is in bed.
All 3 siblings and my parents.
What is wrong with my life.

edit: nvm

you should have said sleeping

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

I'm so tired that I thought the "Socratic Seminar" I'm going to was about Socrates.
On the upside, I finished AA Investigations 1.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back