The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^My fav thing about Gant is his theme song. Also when he'll just uncomfortably stare into the camera for ten seconds.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 08:19:23 PMOkay. Don't need to inquire about why you said it.
You don't need to understand every single reference that someone makes on the forum to a media that you haven't experienced.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 08:20:21 PMYou don't need to understand every single reference that someone makes on the forum to a media that you haven't experienced.  :P

I have experienced Ace Attorney...just don't like it.

blueflower999

If you don't like Ace Attorney then you haven't experienced it.

That sounds really opinionated and biased but seriously the only people I know who don't love the game are the ones who look at it and say "wow you play as a lawyer that must suck."
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 08:24:22 PMIf you don't like Ace Attorney then you haven't experienced it.

That sounds really opinionated and biased but seriously the only people I know who don't love the game are the ones who look at it and say "wow you play as a lawyer that must suck."

No. I definitely played. Dual Destinies and Proffesor Layton crossover to be exact!  ;D

Hero of Trains

Ace Attorney references in particular do not need to be understood by the uninitiated. My friend and I were just taking turns playing character themes on our phones and laughing, saying things like "Joanna seems like Pearly to me" and laughing about it. Our friends (including Joanna) kept asking what we were laughing about, but it was impossible to explain.

But ThatGamer, how could you not like Maya?!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 08:32:43 PMAce Attorney references in particular do not need to be understood by the uninitiated. My friend and I were just taking turns playing character themes on our phones and laughing, saying things like "Joanna seems like Pearly to me" and laughing about it. Our friends (including Joanna) kept asking what we were laughing about, but it was impossible to explain.

But ThatGamer, how could you not like Maya?!

I don't know why I didn't like Maya...

Hero of Trains

Maybe you didn't have the emotional attachment? But that's somewhat odd, seeing as how PLvsPW was my first Phoenix Wright game, and Maya was my favorite new character. Perhaps you had a different reaction as you don't have as much in common with her? 
Are you a Professor Layton fan then?

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 08:44:30 PMMaybe you didn't have the emotional attachment? But that's somewhat odd, seeing as how PLvsPW was my first Phoenix Wright game, and Maya was my favorite new character. Perhaps you had a different reaction as you don't have as much in common with her? 
Are you a Professor Layton fan then?

Neither. I just like crossovers. I'm a pretty emotionless person, but when it comes to important things, I'm emotional. So Maya wasn't really important irl so that explains it.

Don't even know why I got it actually. Probably just to brag because my pals had it.

Nebbles

Hoo boy, does having a crush on someone suck. Feelings are lame.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

^Yep but they also feel sort of nice, right? Like "this is my crush and no one can take it away from me"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.