News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 07:06:06 PMsry was too busy ignoring you cause you AREN'T fnaf

Aren't five nights at freddy's? Did i miss something that would make this understandable?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 07:10:32 PMI've decided that I'm going to steal Kay Faraday's scarf. It's awesome.
Are you already on Ace Attorney: Investigations? Geez you play fast.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:11:36 PMAren't five nights at freddy's? Did i miss something that would make this understandable?

yes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Hero of Trains

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 07:13:06 PMAre you already on Ace Attorney: Investigations? Geez you play fast.
Yeah, but I had to skip Apollo Justice because the game store didn't have it. And I've probably been putting way too much time into these games, to be honest, but they're really addicting. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 07:21:06 PMYeah, but I had to skip Apollo Justice because the game store didn't have it. And I've probably been putting way too much time into these games, to be honest, but they're really addicting. :P
That's fine, my sister is playing the game in that order too. Investigations 1 and 2 happen years before Apollo Justice anyway so chronologically your order is correct.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 07:21:06 PMYeah, but I had to skip Apollo Justice because the game store didn't have it. And I've probably been putting way too much time into these games, to be honest, but they're really addicting. :P

There is NO WAY to spend too much time on it. I'm playing the first game for the fifth time right now. And I'm on Rise from the Ashes. And tbh, it really doesn't matter what order you play them in. Even if you somehow play the third game first, the first two will play like prequels. They're all standalone and only minor plot details are spoiled from game to game, with anything after the first trilogy hardly spoiling anything at all.

I just wish my irl friends jumped on these games the way you guys do lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 07:21:54 PMThat's fine, my sister is playing the game in that order too. Investigations 1 and 2 happen years before Apollo Justice anyway so chronologically your order is correct.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:24:26 PMThere is NO WAY to spend too much time on it. I'm playing the first game for the fifth time right now. And I'm on Rise from the Ashes. And tbh, it really doesn't matter what order you play them in. Even if you somehow play the third game first, the first two will play like prequels. They're all standalone and only minor plot details are spoiled from game to game, with anything after the first trilogy hardly spoiling anything at all.

I just wish my irl friends jumped on these games the way you guys do lol

Is there something I'm missing in ace attorney that makes it intriguing? I find it really boring. Like sitting in court...must be totally skipping something.

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:25:57 PMIs there something I'm missing in ace attorney that makes it intriguing? I find it really boring. Like sitting in court...must be totally skipping something.
Super Mario Bros. is really boring too, all you do is jump around and step on things.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Hero of Trains

My first game was JFA, and that actually made Edgeworth more relatable, I think. I got to see how worried Phoenix was
Spoiler
at his apparent suicide note,
[close]
and em pathetically care for him too. Then I played the first game, and learned about his past, and I cared about him through the whole thing, so it impacted me more.

Also, my friend played and enjoyed the first two cases of the first game during our sleepover, but she doesn't have a DS, so she can't play any more. I'm moving soon, too, so I can't let her borrow mine.

The fun part about AA for me is figuring everything out. It's really satisfying to figure out what's going on yourself. I also really like the characters as well as the melodrama. Also, I now care very much about the difference between ladders and stepladders.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

TEAM STEPLADDER

My fav thing about AA is how it's usually pretty obvious who the killer is, but the actual circumstances of the crime is always surprising.

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2015, 07:28:23 PMSuper Mario Bros. is really boring too, all you do is jump around and step on things.

Agreed. Mario was fun as a kid...but not anymore...

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2015, 07:39:13 PMTEAM STEPLADDER

QuoteMy fav thing about AA is how it's usually pretty obvious who the killer is, but the actual circumstances of the crime is always surprising.
Recipe For Turnabout (third case in the third game) almost tells you who the killer is the first time you meet them but the way they did it comes so out of nowhere that the case remains enjoyable regardless.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Actually wait I choose Team Ladder because Apollo AND Edgeworth are on it. I was thinking Edgeworth was Stepladder.

Fun fact, Ema switched sides between the two main series games she appears in lol, she's team ladder in 1-5 and team stepladder in (spoiler)

Hero of Trains

Team ladder all the way.
Yeah, sometimes it's like "I know this has to be wrong, because Maya can't be guilty, but where's the contradiction?" And then Mia comes with the decisive piece of evidence.

Also, some of the killers are great,
Spoiler
like Gant! I mean, he basically ruined Lana's life, but he's just so... charismatic?
[close]

Edit: Wasn't Phoenix also Team Ladder in 1-3?