News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

You know, I always wished someone would put a quote of mine in their signature. I just need a really opportune moment to say something funny...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

After practicing for a few months, today I beat my current record of playing through this insanely difficult étude 2 times. My new record is 5.5 times in one session. :J My poor face though lol 9__9
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 05:54:53 PMAfter practicing for a few months, today I beat my current record of playing through this insanely difficult étude 2 times. My new record is 5.5 times in one session. :J My poor face though lol 9__9
One of the Chopin variety, I presume?
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

I am a trombonist.

...probably should have started with that .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Ohh.
Okay.
That makes more sense. I was wondering why playing an etude would melt your face, instead of your hands..
what is shitpost

blueflower999

A true tromboner never lets his hands get melted.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 06:01:50 PMI am a trombonist.

...probably should have started with that .-.

A trombonist being an administrator on a piano site? Do you actually play piano as well, or just trumpet?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

A true tromboner doesn't change his profile pic for TPBM

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2015, 06:36:27 PMA true tromboner doesn't change his profile pic for TPBM

lol i thought sammers hacked olimar for a second there.

Where'd you get that pic Olimar?

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 05:43:22 PMYou know, I always wished someone would put a quote of mine in their signature. I just need a really opportune moment to say something funny...
I feel you lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 17, 2015, 06:48:00 PMI feel you lol

While I was banned there were so many opportunies to post...but I couldn't... :(

Still waiting. Someday I know I will say something funny....

Probably not...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2015, 06:36:27 PMA true tromboner doesn't change his profile pic for TPBM

sry was too busy ignoring you cause you AREN'T fnaf

Hero of Trains

I've decided that I'm going to steal Kay Faraday's scarf. It's awesome.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back