News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I know this seems random, but you should see episode 5 of the 1987 Degrassi. A good thing about your situation.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2015, 07:05:09 PMI guess I'm just tired of not being able to save the people I care about from whatever pain they're experiencing.. I'm kind of hitting a phase like "I'm useless to others and the only person I ever really help is me" and it doesn't feel good

Ugh, how I know this feels. It's horrible. I wish I could do so much more for people, but I never feel like I can... you can always talk to me over PMs/Skype if you want to about this, I'm here to talk/listen.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

No problem sp. i feel you.

On a lighter note, I noticed a comment on my bone dry dunes sheet music on youtube, might make you guys laugh a bit. About nsm! Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57L3Vo3O3M

Watch on youtube and check out the comment by harrison burke! Lol
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Are you gonna re submit your songs?

And sorry Slow to hear about your friend :/
I feel so bad for him.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 16, 2015, 07:59:26 PMAre you gonna re submit your songs?

Might scrap those and submit better arrangements like some MK8 music no ones done. Can't remember how to arrange and submit and stuff though. Gotta reteach me.  :P

braix

pokebro, i think just talking to him often could be helpful even though it wont change the situation it may help him to cope imo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Clanker37

Suggest to send him to talk to someone? Earlier this year, I was a exceedingly stressed and it made me have some anxiety issues. My mum took me to see a person, who I don't know if she was a psychiatrist or psychologist, but she was employed to talk to people in who are in difficult situations. Luckily, through mum's work, it was free.  Literally one meeting and it's alleviated most of the issues.

Of course, this is entirely different, but is there a college provided person through student services? Can you get someone to talk to them through work? Do you have a friend of a friend of a friend who can do something? Is he religious and can turn to a religious leader? Perhaps even
Quote from: braixen1264 on August 16, 2015, 10:50:39 PMjust talking to him
may help. 

Although that's just my two cents. Mental health issues are never fun nor easy to deal with. You have my deepest sympathy.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 16, 2015, 07:43:10 PMOn a lighter note, I noticed a comment on my bone dry dunes sheet music on youtube, might make you guys laugh a bit. About nsm! Lol.

Watch on youtube and check out the comment by harrison burke! Lol
Hahaha, what a funny coincidence :P
It's nice how friendly you sound in the comments, keep it up.

ThatGamer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 17, 2015, 04:02:46 AMHahaha, what a funny coincidence :P
It's nice how friendly you sound in the comments, keep it up.

Aww, thanks AY!  ;D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 16, 2015, 07:11:39 PMDon't stoop to my level SP! Stay happy! You wouldn't like to live like me...
You mean, just don't be depressed? Why didn't anyone think of that before?  ::)
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 17, 2015, 05:13:28 PMI just hear the note and I think "shit dawg dat be a F#/Gb".
InsigTurtle most quotable person
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

Quote from: Latios212 on August 17, 2015, 05:37:37 PMInsigTurtle most quotable person

Quoting that for sure. Along with mlf's quote.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on August 17, 2015, 05:37:37 PMInsigTurtle most quotable person

Absolutely. Although you have quite a few good moments yourself! ;)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player