News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Talked to fingerz for 4 hours yesterday night starting at 10 PM. We spent the whole time complaining about bad friends XD

Edit: Also about the calluses on our hands for some reason, then skin lotion...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2015, 12:02:06 PMTalked to fingerz for 4 hours yesterday night starting at 10 PM. We spent the whole time complaining about bad friends XD
so basically the people on this site?

Sebastian

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on August 12, 2015, 12:24:43 PMso basically the people on this site?

If I were friends with them, I wouldn't post that here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2015, 04:09:59 PMIf I were friends with them, I wouldn't post that here.
you're a better person than I am

SuperFireKirby

WHEN DID EVERYONE HERE BECOME SUCH BUTTS

STOP BEING BUTTS, START EATING BUTTS

/micdrop

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 13, 2015, 12:30:19 PMWHEN DID EVERYONE HERE BECOME SUCH BUTTS

STOP BEING BUTTS, START EATING BUTTS

/micdrop
every post you make is just the greatest.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

If I hate everyone can I be a cool kid too?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Quote from: FireArrow on August 13, 2015, 05:07:59 PMIf I hate everyone can I be a cool kid too?
hey, there are some people who like eating butts. Maybe he's trying to share the joy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

ThatGamer

Boy, did I miss this place. I've only been gone 6 months, but to feels like an eternity. I apologize for my past behaviour and promise to act better from now on. I hope you all forgive my childish actions. I also have some arrangements ready as well.

Btw, why didn't anyone wish me a happy birthday...seriously is it that hard to write two words?  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"