News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on August 10, 2015, 11:59:08 PMThought: fierce's ego in that topic is so high not even a plane could take it down lol

lol

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 11, 2015, 12:01:23 AMWell, at least he's not one of the Kool-aid drinkers, like some that we could name.

Yeah apparently calling out by anyone other than Mr. Ego is wrong.

Edit: Too lazy for a proper rebuttal for a wall of text, though. I was a little skeptical about several semesters philosophy class, but it really does stay with you. I'm looking in the wrong place to use it though and my PM box is only for old bears. *puts on top hat*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

InsigTurtle

that image is positively horrifying it looks like a sentient grill is offering heads as a satanic sacrifice
kind of
maybe
not really

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 11, 2015, 12:01:23 AMWell, at least he's not one of the Kool-aid drinkers, like some that we could name.
:|

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 11, 2015, 12:29:50 AMToo late:
Spoiler
[close]
That's enough Olimar, there's no reason for you to be spamming the forums.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

YOU CANNOT STOP MY ALMIGHTY STEAM-POWERED GRILL OF THE FUTURE
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Spoiler
NO, YOU CAN STOP NOW

[close]

In other news, my phone-photoshopping skills are getting faster. That's something.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Well I could put grills where all of their eyes are...

SlowPokemon

My thought of the moment is that almost all of NSM is incredibly conservative and Christian of some kind and I don't understand why

Although I guess a lot of the world is like that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2015, 07:50:05 AMMy thought of the moment is that almost all of NSM is incredibly conservative and Christian of some kind and I don't understand why

Although I guess a lot of the world is like that
I don't think this is accurate at all, though. Most of NSM, just like most of the internet, is atheistic and liberal.

At least that's how I see it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

Atheism attracts too much of a negative tone imo.  I don't care for/about any religion, I just choose to live my life and hold my ideals based on logic and reason.  There are certain people that require some baseline of religion to keep them comfortable about their existence, or have something they believe in that makes them happy, and that's fine.  It's the ones that go beyond personal spirituality and start aggressively proselytizing and enforcing that bring about problems.

me irl
[close]