The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on August 07, 2015, 11:09:18 AM*Long Post*
That's actually very interesting. I have some friends in to that stuff and they think otherwise. Maybe we could talk about it in a more non-NSM setting. I'd love to talk to you more about it :)

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 08, 2015, 07:42:31 PMI'd be down for buying a small island in the Pacific
Let's grab everyone, their computers, a couple dozen pianos, move there and make NinSheetMusic Headquarters
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on August 08, 2015, 08:45:11 PMLet's grab everyone, their computers, a couple dozen pianos, move there and make NinSheetMusic Headquarters
Now you're talking!

FireArrow

The one thing worse than Trump is his followers:

"He says what everyone else thinks but is afraid to say."

Yeah, news flash, no sentient being thinks like that.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

you can go ahead and copypaste that post to the "Politics" thread :D
even if it's not a real political comment it's close enough nowadays ;_;
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 08, 2015, 05:35:20 PMYeah, like Canada is much better ::)
Free healthcare, nearly free education, a better economy, what's not to love?
Quote from: Latios212 on August 08, 2015, 08:45:11 PMLet's grab everyone, their computers, a couple dozen pianos, move there and make NinSheetMusic Headquarters
That sounds great!!
So... anyone want to pay the 2 million down payment.... Come on guys, cough up!!
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Move to Canada? Pff, let's just annex it, it's pretty much just been an extension anyway  8)

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 08, 2015, 07:42:31 PMI'd be down for buying a small island in the Pacific

We agreed on a 20+ bedroom French chateau before D: I know some French citizens that can probably help us with the sale if foreigners aren't allowed in the market xD

Quote from: FireArrow on August 08, 2015, 08:56:40 PMThe one thing worse than Trump is his followers

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2015, 10:34:08 PMMove to Canada? Pff, let's just annex it, it's pretty much just been an extension anyway  8)

Kefka I <3 you for taking screenshots from Fallout 3
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 08, 2015, 09:24:09 PMFree healthcare, nearly free education, a better economy, what's not to love?That sounds great!!
I've heard so many horror stories about Canadian healthcare. There's massive waiting lists for absolutely everything.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 09, 2015, 04:38:21 AMI've heard so many horror stories about Canadian healthcare. There's massive waiting lists for absolutely everything.
Me too.

But I do agree that living in Canada would nice but every country has its problems. The U.S has its problems, Canada has its problems, China has its problems etc.
Personally, I like how our country's roots and how it was started. :p
Not really a big fan of it today though haha

Waddle Bro

the US has especially many problems even when taking its size into account

SlowPokemon

I kinda like the way our society's been progressing. Some aspects of capitalism are unavoidably disgusting though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 09, 2015, 06:52:50 AMthe US has especially many problems even when taking its size into account
Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 09, 2015, 06:52:50 AMthe US has especially many problems even when taking its size into account
I agree with you both.