Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dude on August 08, 2015, 01:18:38 PMOh boy.
My god, Trump is such a joke..
"I'm a great businessman, except for those 5 times my companies went bankrupt"

Quote from: Latios212 on August 08, 2015, 01:25:05 PMLet's all move to Canada
Gogogogogo
what is shitpost

blueflower999

I'm sorry for those who like him but honestly that debate convinced me that Donald Trump is an absolute douchebag and literally any other GOP candidate would be better for the nomination.

EDIT: Wow the app still works
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Has he given any proof of anything he's said yet? Personally, I think he's just spouting nonsense as usual.

blueflower999

It'd be pretty impressive if he could prove that Megyn Kelly was on her period or that the Mexican government is intentionally sending rapists over the boarder.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Sebastian

Dude

I'm also good with leaving mlf all by himself.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 08, 2015, 05:35:20 PMYeah, like Canada is much better ::)
Either you move to Canada, or Canada moves to you. There is no escape.

Sebastian

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 08, 2015, 06:10:17 PMEither you move to Canada, or Canada moves to you. There is no escape.
Haha of course.
My dream is to move to the Cayman Islands or Cape Verde. Wow is it ever beautiful there.

mikey

I'd be down for buying a small island in the Pacific
unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

Anyone want to play smash?

Wii u of course
unmotivated