News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Try Germany, college is free for foreigners too. There are fees though, but they're not even close to what tuition is here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Most colleges that cost 50,000+ also offer substantial financial aid packages.

blueflower999

Our colleges cost so much because the government pumps a ton of money into aiding college-age students, and then the colleges respond by increasing tuition.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 02, 2015, 11:53:27 AMOur colleges cost so much because the government pumps a ton of money into aiding college-age students, and then the colleges respond by increasing tuition.  :-\

There are lots of things wrong with that statement.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mayastarr041

Packing bags for Paris. Very excited!!  ;D
Nervous cause I don't speak Paris or was it France?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

InsigTurtle

Have fun! Are you only going to stay in Paris? If not, you should see if you could go to la Côte d'Azur, since that's probably the nicest place in all of France.

Quote from: Ruto on August 01, 2015, 11:57:18 PMTry Germany, college is free for foreigners too. There are fees though, but they're not even close to what tuition is here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678
I don't speak German, though, and I don't know if I can learn another language, either. Is Germany an English-tolerant place?

mayastarr041

Thanks Insig! We will be housing in paris, but we'll be all over France. I guess we could check that out! Thanks!

InsigTurtle

La Côte d'Azur is like an 8 hour drive from Paris, but damn it's nice there.

mayastarr041

I'm sure it will be worth it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dude

mayastarr041

Yeah...I'm very stupid. I've been facepalming this entire time when I saw how stupid that sentence was. Ouch.  :-[

braix

I tried playing piano for the first time in a while and realized that it's really difficult to play with long nails on one hand...but I need them to play guitar...
#firstworldproblems
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*