News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Tongue seems way too high maintenence imo. Nose would be nice if it's just like a little stud.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mayastarr041

Hmm interesting. What do you mean a stud?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 31, 2015, 09:16:39 AMTongue seems way too high maintenance imo. Nose would be nice if it's just like a little stud.
This.

Basically, a stud is just what it sounds like: a small minimalistic ball or something, rather than a ring.

mayastarr041

Oh, thanks. Going now to get piercing....hope it doesn't hurt.

mayastarr041

Ok! Back from agonizing pain, but oh wait! Going to get a tattoo. Oh man, I love wrecking my body.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Hope you like it~
Personally I've always found most piercings to be unattractive... I think earrings can be really sexy if pulled off right, and sometimes can look good on guys (though that's harder to do), but for the most part I find that piercings more often than not are unattractive to me.
But hey, that's just me, so go ahead and get them if you want them!
A good rule of thumb for tattoos is to get them somewhere where you can conceal them if possible.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Yeahhhhh do not listen to the conservatives, pierce whatever you want as long as you'll take care of it! I wouldn't worry about concealing them either. Make yourself happy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

1) The full moon is today.
2) I would hold off on getting those things (wait, they let you get tattoos at that age?) until after a trip because if it gets infected it would suck.

So I had a row with a friend last week and I can't figure out why she insists on knowing the little details in my life. She was angry and ranted a vague rant on Facebook about her friends making plans without her. Later, she mentioned she was mad at me for not telling her I went to Hong Kong for two weeks 2 months ago to work on something. She sounded like I needed to invite her to it (nope), then complained I was like her other friend that no one really saw until her parents told her that she died suddenly.

I'm going to sit here and follow dahans' advice about waiting for her to apologize for her rudeness and that tantrum she started in the yogurt shop. None of my other friends act like this...we're too old for it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Ruto on July 31, 2015, 11:57:49 AM1) The full moon is today.
2) I would hold off on getting those things (wait, they let you get tattoos at that age?) until after a trip because if it gets infected it would suck.
Yeah, infection, totally forgot about  that. Thanks!

mikey

I'm with pianist on this one I don't really understand the point of body piercings.  But hey, if it makes you feel pretty, go for it.  People will probably judge you for having tattoos, so I'd keep it small (also something that I'd never do, I heard it hurts).
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 31, 2015, 02:44:40 PMI'm with pianist on this one I don't really understand the point of body piercings.  But hey, if it makes you feel pretty, go for it.  People will probably judge you for having tattoos, so I'd keep it small (also something that I'd never do, I heard it hurts).
Yep, pain. Something you must endure in life. The reason I'm trying to get tattoos and piercing is not to feel pretty, but I feel like with my pale skin, I should begin decorating it, to make it look, less, what's the word, vague?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

I was walking back home, when 2 random guys came up to me, put their arms around my shoulder and asked if I wanted something from McDonalds, which was a block away from me.
I told them no and walked away. Here is what I absolutely DESPISE. Guys treating girls as "playthings." Why the heck do guys just randomly flirt with girls when they have no aim for a relationship? Pigs are who they are and that just disgusts me. Just the thought of the moment I had as I walked back home.

ZeldaFan

Yes unfortunately some men are pigs and treat women this way... Catcalling on the street, inappropriate touching... Basically it's their way of trying to exercise control over you.

I would say a lot of guys (maybe MOST guys) are not looking for a relationship, rather, just a one-night stand or small fling to get their fix.
Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 31, 2015, 11:12:57 AMOk! Back from agonizing pain, but oh wait! Going to get a tattoo. Oh man, I love wrecking my body.
What piercing did you get? I thought it was illegal for someone under 18 to get a tattoo?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 31, 2015, 04:00:39 PMI was walking back home, when 2 random guys came up to me, put their arms around my shoulder and asked if I wanted something from McDonalds, which was a block away from me.
I told them no and walked away. Here is what I absolutely DESPISE. Guys treating girls as "playthings." Why the heck do guys just randomly flirt with girls when they have no aim for a relationship? Pigs are who they are and that just disgusts me. Just the thought of the moment I had as I walked back home.
uh where do you live!!?

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 31, 2015, 04:06:47 PMWhat piercing did you get? I thought it was illegal for someone under 18 to get a tattoo?
w/o parent permission
unmotivated