News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

sorry for all the trump quotes in my posts, they were automatically added every time there are the words "donald trump" because of this chrome extension i have

blueflower999

I downloaded it immediately thank you so much

Edit: THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN THANK YOU WADDLE
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mayastarr041

Dad asked me about taking a trip to Paris. Not sure how to respond...what if he kills me in the trip? And I have every right to ask that. He said he wanted to have a family bonding time and it might take off some depression
Thing is, I've never been out of state, much less an airplane. So honestly, how do I respond??
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Nebbles

Do you feel like you'd be in actual danger? Going to Paris sounds fantastic, but your own safety and peace of mind come before anything.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

Quote from: Nebbles on July 30, 2015, 02:25:56 PMDo you feel like you'd be in actual danger? Going to Paris sounds fantastic, but your own safety and peace of mind come before anything.
It's just that I've shut off my family for months and months and I've never left my room. I guess going outside will be new and it will hit me harder than ever. And it's my first time riding a plane so...yeah.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 02:17:35 PMDad asked me about taking a trip to Paris. Not sure how to respond...what if he kills me in the trip? And I have every right to ask that. He said he wanted to have a family bonding time and it might take off some depression

Have you been in trouble with your dad before? Have he threatened you or hated you, or behaved strangely lately, and towards you? If so then you should be careful about your decision. If not, then he probably is just any casual "dad" and only want a family bonding time. Are you're family going too?? If so, then it's also more safe.

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 02:17:35 PMThing is, I've never been out of state, much less an airplane. So honestly, how do I respond??

I think it's good for you to travel some and see other parts of the world. See it as a vacation. Airplanes are safe too, in fact much safer than driving cars. And Paris is a big city and there are lot's of things to see and experience.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

My dad's very cool and yes my whole family is going. It's just my attitude towards him. He wanted to speak to me, to help me, but I just shun him away. My attitude towards him is bad and that's the only problem I have. Although, a trip sounds nice. Hm.

Dude

mikey

First, a trip to Paris sounds awesome.  Second, it could be what you need to get close to your family again.  Third, airplanes are awesome.  I've never flown over the ocean but it's probably a lot more incredible than flying over the Dakotas
I think you should go.  Tell us all about it when you get back
unmotivated

Nebbles

A trip could be a truly wonderful experience for you. I think you should go and enjoy yourself.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

I trust all of you....
Here goes nothing.

Dude

Besides, if your dad is trying to kill you, you were suicidal a few weeks ago so nbd, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2015, 02:46:38 PMI don't understand the problem
Oh it's just that my relationship with my family is really strained, so I was just nervous.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2015, 02:54:28 PMBesides, if your dad is trying to kill you, you were suicidal a few weeks ago so nbd, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, haha :)