News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

It's a big band, or a jazz band. I'm down low on the bass trombone.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 27, 2015, 02:40:41 PMSaw the sun for the first time  :)
Wanted to shrivel up and die

Interestingly, in PMD Explorers, the sun happens to be a recurring motif that symbolizes a number of things: hope, new beginnings, and later on, the will to live.

The beach
[close]

After escaping the post-apocalyptic future
[close]

I shouldn't have to say this one T_T
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 27, 2015, 04:04:50 PMIt's a big band, or a jazz band. I'm down low on the bass trombone.
Ooh, the trombone. That's nice! Good luck! :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Bespinben on July 27, 2015, 04:08:00 PMInterestingly, in PMD Explorers, the sun happens to be a recurring motif that symbolizes a number of things: hope, new beginnings, and later on, the will to live.

The beach
[close]

After escaping the post-apocalyptic future
[close]

I shouldn't have to say this one T_T
[close]
Oh wow. That's beautiful. It reminds me of the ending of slimy springs! <3
Takes away my breath~

Nebbles

Ahh, the ending of Slimy Springs Galaxy is one of the best moments of Galaxy 2. Totally took my breath away.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

Quote from: Nebbles on July 27, 2015, 04:52:34 PMAhh, the ending of Slimy Springs Galaxy is one of the best moments of Galaxy 2. Totally took my breath away.
Agreed!  :)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Gig went well. Met a cute girl there, too. p. great night.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 27, 2015, 07:40:11 PMGig went well. Met a cute girl there, too. p. great night.
Nice job! Do you have a recording you are going to post?

Nebbles

I'm finally looking at violins to rent/buy... which ones were the best brands, again?

Sebastian

For beginners, I've heard Stentors and Yamahas are good. But idk.....I don't play violin :P

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on July 28, 2015, 03:10:02 PMI'm finally looking at violins to rent/buy... which ones were the best brands, again?
Not around my instrument to check at the moment, but I have a Snow violin comparable to  this one. it's absolutely worth the investment; I've had it for years and it has a very bright sound.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

that price made my soul whither a little bit

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on July 28, 2015, 03:25:58 PMthat price made my soul whither a little bit
didn't even notice that price o.O I got mine for like way cheaper than that and it's one of the more expensive models. Imo, worth the investment but if price is for sure an issue, I'd recommend not going through.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*