The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Thanks a lot guys. I couldn't highlight it on my phone, so I had to get my katakana chart and manually translate it. For that insightful exchange. Thanks.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 23, 2015, 09:00:12 PMThanks a lot guys. I couldn't highlight it on my phone, so I had to get my katakana chart and manually translate it. For that insightful exchange. Thanks.
Haha Trains ;)
Hope that convo was endearing!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

It was filled with critical information.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains

I was being sarcastic. It was unimportant banter.

mayastarr041

Oh
XD
Pretty stupid of me for not recognizing that.

Hero of Trains

No, don't worry! Tone of voice doesn't translate over text, so sarcasm can sometimes be hard to spot. Also, I have a reputation for being sincere, so you probably just assumed that I was again this time.

mayastarr041

Trains, I swear you have a knack for turning my mood up. I should go to you everytime I have problems! That is, if you don't mind! XD

Dudeman

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 23, 2015, 09:31:06 PMAlso, I have a reputation for being sincere, so you probably just assumed that I was again this time.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PMSee guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
not sure if completely relevant but oh well
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

mayastarr041

Saw the sun for the first time  :)
Wanted to shrivel up and die

Dudeman

It's better than not looking at all, imo. Good for you!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Olimar12345

I know don't really post these things often, but my big band is playing at a restaurant tonight. It's going to be hip as fuck.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

You're in a band Olimar? What instrument do you play?