News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Now, now you two, we all know the best Pikmin character is Brittany
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Tobbeh99

Back on track!
I've been busy on my country-house. Helped my aunt by painting the sauna-house. But now I'm back and I'm ready to arrange more songs! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on July 22, 2015, 12:10:48 PM
Warning! This post might trigger you! Don't read if you don't want to get upset!
I think I'll start putting all my posts with triggers in spoilers so you guys won't bitch to me about being rude to people.
[close]

I think if people get that angry about some silly thing on the internet they have bigger problems.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 23, 2015, 07:33:17 PMI think if people get that angry about some silly thing on the internet they have bigger problems.
well I kinda stopped doing it so yeah

Hero of Trains

Well, this is bad. Maya asked me for some emotional music that I liked. So given her name, I thought about Turnabout Sisters. I think you can guess what happened, given the recency of the case, the time of night, and my increased emotionality in reaction to music.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 23, 2015, 07:58:39 PMWell, this is bad. Maya asked me for some emotional music that I liked. So given her name, I thought about Turnabout Sisters. I think you can guess what happened, given the recency of the case, the time of night, and my increased emotionality in reaction to music.
What do you mean Trains? I understood up to the part of I think you can guess what happened. Is something wrong Trains?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

Don't worry. It's just that a case in the game impacted me a lot, as I'm a doting big sister. But you'll hear the music soon enough! Although I doubt it will be half as emotional for you as it was for me. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Spoiler territory.
Let's just say sad/remorseful/nostalgic

mayastarr041

Dude

mayastarr041

Dude

mayastarr041