News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Ruto

I wrote on a condolence book for Mr. Iwata at Nintendo World. I included two of you XD

I wonder what you guys think of me visiting another time to write a "behalf of NSM message?" I'd like to go back to drop off some art but I don't know if it can dry or print in time. Pencils, maybe, but I feel like painting is more of my thing.

Yes it is messy by my standards. But I didn't want to be rude and suck up too much time because there were a lot of people that wanted a turn.

Also I found those pants that Jamaha wanted ;)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Ruto your handwriting is A+++++++++ cleanest I've ever seen

AwesomeYears

Lol, your handwriting looks like an awesome font!

InsigTurtle

That is indeed nice handwriting. Just a suggestion for a future message, you could draw or paint something, then scan and transfer it onto a sticker format, thus allowing for colour without the possibility of slow drying/colour bleeding.
And a "on the behalf of NSM" message would be coolio.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on July 21, 2015, 01:49:40 AMI wrote on a condolence book for Mr. Iwata at Nintendo World. I included two of you XD

I wonder what you guys think of me visiting another time to write a "behalf of NSM message?" I'd like to go back to drop off some art but I don't know if it can dry or print in time. Pencils, maybe, but I feel like painting is more of my thing.

Yes it is messy by my standards. But I didn't want to be rude and suck up too much time because there were a lot of people that wanted a turn.

Also I found those pants that Jamaha wanted ;)

That's so neat! Very nice!
I wish I lived near a Nintendo World :/

Nebbles

I leave for Otakon in two days!!! Eeeee!!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 18, 2015, 09:31:05 PMThat said, Yamaha and Kawai also do produce hand built instruments, and those are definitely quality pianos along the lines of Steinway, Bosendorfer & co. But to say that the cheap factory pianos are made by "artisans" (read: machines overseen by people) is untrue.
I wonder if my parents' Kawai upright was hand built? Is there a way to check? I think they have had it for 25-30 years (still in great condition) so it must be decent quality :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Warning! This post might trigger you! Don't read if you don't want to get upset!
I think I'll start putting all my posts with triggers in spoilers so you guys won't bitch to me about being rude to people.
[close]

Maelstrom

*obligatory post mentioning that spoilers don't work on tapatalk*

Waddle Bro

You might want to spoiler tag the spoiler tag just to make sure

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 22, 2015, 12:14:51 PM*obligatory post mentioning that spoilers don't work on tapatalk*
why this