News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 18, 2009, 01:37:53 PMA lot of rich, greedy and powerful American people may suck, but American and her Constitution do not.

America can't be America if there are no people to justify that it's there. So, in retrospect, It does signify that America is greedy because of the people that control it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 18, 2009, 06:13:19 AMB-K, now that you're here, what's going on with GMW?

B-K was unable to continue to pay for the domain. However, do not be alarmed as a back-up forum should be up by Wednesday (most likely earlier). Soon enough we'll have another permanent domain.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on April 18, 2009, 06:12:25 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 18, 2009, 06:13:19 AMB-K, now that you're here, what's going on with GMW?

B-K was unable to continue to pay for the domain. However, do not be alarmed as a back-up forum should be up by Wednesday (most likely earlier). Soon enough we'll have another permanent domain.

Basically this.

I'm really sorry to everyone who was a member there (or at least liked the place), but i had no choice in the matter. :'(

kotorfanboy

But fret not, as we're reorganizing things to get it back up. (Still waiting for an e-mail back from Midphase, which should be on Monday.) Though it appears BK won't be the captain of the S.S. GMW from now on. =/

Brassman388

Do you plan on taking charge? Does that mean that Bk Pianist is resigning? Why is this so?

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 18, 2009, 01:49:53 PMYou know what post I really want?  3333.  IT'S MINE!

Wow I just realised how many posts there are.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

uh huh...
we're all trying to get 3333 aren't we?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 19, 2009, 01:39:53 AMDo you plan on taking charge? Does that mean that Bk Pianist is resigning? Why is this so?

Well, there's not much i can do anymore- so i kind of have to. For 1 thing, i don't own the site anymore, and 2nd, I've become so busy with my game development team, it's hard to keep up with anything else.

SuperFireKirby

I didnt know you were a game developer BK.

B-Kpianist

Yeah, we're developing a Banjo-Kazooie Fan Game. I'm project creator & manager, game designer, and lead musician. So as you can see, i'm pretty busy for the most part.

Brassman388