The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 09, 2015, 05:59:07 PMYeah.....maybe his account was hacked by King Sammer ;)

Anyway, enough "fun". We probably shouldn't talk about it.....
Who was King Sammer? He was clearly before my time, so I don't know much about him.
I couldn't find much in the search function, lol.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

I'll skype you about it. Let's keep this topic clean

Dude

At first I was confused but then oh god.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on July 09, 2015, 06:19:13 PMAt first I was confused but then oh god.
lol yeah XD
I feel like a saint after reading that.

BlackDragonSlayer

What... what happened... I only saw part of it. :-X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Yeah, what mlf said. No need to keep it going.

In other news, a buddy of mine that plays bari sax in the big band I play in noticed another trombone player and I discussing mutes and asked if I wanted a box of some that have been sitting in his music shop forever. Crossing my fingers for a pixie mute! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I saw a guy at the supermarket today, shopping with a huge white parrot on his arm. It had a metal chain around its ankle and I overheard the guy scold it for pecking someone's nose earlier.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Hero of Trains

At the store, I won the "Super Duper Extra Special Amazing Magical" prize! It was a game! Yay! Also, my brother and I got 11 Dragonite codes because the store was closing up and it's the last day to get them. (Hope you guys got yours!)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Hero of Trains

A board game called Cube Quest. Also, I got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Fire Emblem Awakening at another Gamestop (It was right by the pizza place) and picked up 7 more Deagonite codes. (If anyone wants one, PM me) Getting the Fire Emblem an Monster Hunter games is great because these are the first games she's let me buy that have a T rating.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

FierceDeity

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 12, 2015, 03:32:17 PMAt the store, I won the "Super Duper Extra Special Amazing Magical prize! It was a game! Yay! Also, my brother and I got 11 Dragonite codes because the store was closing up and it's the last day to get them. (Hope you guys got yours!)

*twitches at lack of closing quotation marks*

(relevant)

Hero of Trains

Sorry, fixed. I can't believe I missed that! :P

Tobbeh99

Went to a melee tournament, lost all my matches... Why the fuck is everyone so fucking good!?? Can't people be worse at the game so I can win some sets!??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 13, 2015, 02:30:17 PMWent to a melee tournament, lost all my matches... Why the fuck is everyone so fucking good!?? Can't people be worse at the game so I can win some sets!??
This is how I feel every time I play Sm4sh for glory or at a friend's house.
I just stink at fighting games, and I've come to accept that.