News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 02, 2015, 06:44:00 AMmaaaaan, you guys always have the fun, antagonistic conversations when I'm gone.  :(
Look who's back from the dead, lol!
In all seriousness though, it's great to see our Mozart loving friend.
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 02, 2015, 06:44:00 AMmaaaaan, you guys always have the fun, antagonistic conversations when I'm gone.  :(

I'll send you a LINE message every time there's a shitstorm lol

Look for this:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on July 01, 2015, 09:48:31 PMActually, things are better here because of a thunderstorm earlier.

Amen
sorry, homeless people

Jub3r7

when you're not here, no one says the magic words that were under your avatar and I can't remember them off the top of my head anymore

in other news, peachtree road race six miles here i go!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 30, 2015, 08:17:56 AMThe sky has been completely gray for several days now due to a huge forest fire in Canada. Not only does that suck for Canada, but it's a huge bummer around here too.
oh dang that's what it was?
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

So now I'm also feeling those smokey skies. Although, it does make for some amazing sights at dawn. I almost thought I woke up in some post-apocalyptic universe with that yellow-orange haze and red sunlight.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My computer is barely working. If I start it up in normal windows mode the screen goes completely black but my cursor is still visible.
Only way this works is safe mode+networking, and I have no audio XD
FML right now XD
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 06, 2015, 12:31:19 AMMy computer is barely working. If I start it up in normal windows mode the screen goes completely black but my cursor is still visible.
FML right now XD

Sounds like what my laptop did shortly before it wouldn't start at all. Good thing it was just the memory and I had a lifetime warranty on it, HA! I'm waiting for my replacement in the mail.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 04, 2015, 03:50:22 PM[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs/star-spangled-banner-trap-remix-4th-of-july-special[/soundcloud]

I expect that at a NASCAR event. Hiiiicks.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Ruto on July 06, 2015, 12:36:48 AMSounds like what my laptop did shortly before it wouldn't start at all. Good thing it was just the memory and I had a lifetime warranty on it, HA! I'm waiting for my replacement in the mail.

I expect that at a NASCAR event. Hiiiicks.
Mine is a custom built computer, so no warranty has me covered XD
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 06, 2015, 01:12:16 AMMine is a custom built computer, so no warranty has me covered XD
Check this motherboard while it's running. See if there's any red lights.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 06, 2015, 06:41:53 AMCheck this motherboard while it's running. See if there's any red lights.
Nothing :/
Or is that good?
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 06, 2015, 11:35:32 AMNothing :/
Or is that good?
Well, idk. There's been a few times the PC I build didn't start up because of some loose wires, but a nice red LED on the motherboad was lit up.
Try asking on Tom's Hardware and provide as much info as possible.

Winter

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 06, 2015, 12:31:19 AMMy computer is barely working. If I start it up in normal windows mode the screen goes completely black but my cursor is still visible.
FML right now XD

The issue is not with your computer hardware, so a warranty wouldn't cover that anyway. You simply need to reinstall windows because something is screwed up to the point that even if it was to be fixed, it'll still be unreliable and unstable. Reinstall, never look back!

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 06, 2015, 01:30:16 PMTry asking on Tom's Hardware

Maybe if it was Tom's Software

ZeldaFan

Only 6 more weeks until my life changes forever

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D