The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 22, 2015, 07:41:15 PMI agree. I can understand not knowing who Lovecraft is, as I usually don't pay much attention to authors, but Cthulhu? My dad has been joking about that since I was a little kid, saying things like "If you keep splashing that hard, you're going to awaken Cthulhu" at the beach.
As a 2nd generation Korean I cannot relate to this.
Rather than tales of Cthulhu, I heard more of "finish your rice".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 22, 2015, 07:37:10 AMMy Internet has been down for the past 16+ hours. Slightly pissed.

RIP FG

Also I'm honestly one aware of cthulhu because of a particularly small minority of my friends, I can understand how someone could have easily gone unexposed

Hero of Trains

I know, I'm more surprised because she's been my friend for years, and I have probably mentioned it more than once.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

mikey

unmotivated

Jompa

Oh shit I keep forgetting..... I'm the only one who uses 3DS...
Birdo for Smash

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 23, 2015, 01:17:15 PMAnybody want to play smash 4 with me?

My new roommate has the game, so I might just take you up on that as soon as we figure out connections and stuffz.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: Jompa on June 23, 2015, 01:22:40 PMOh shit I keep forgetting..... I'm the only one who uses 3DS...

I USE 3DS

JOMPA LET'S FIGHT

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 22, 2015, 08:37:03 PMAs a 2nd generation Korean I cannot relate to this.
Rather than tales of Cthulhu, I heard more of "finish your rice".

Rice is good, y u no finish it
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department