The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I've got 2011, so I may just pick it up.

InsigTurtle

... and that 2300 word composition I did during an all-nighter ended up not counting for marks because the term was pretty much over.

And half of the class didn't do it.

I may have died slightly on the inside.

ZeldaFan

^That sucks!!
You should get extra credit for actually doing it...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

InsigTurtle

Welp, my provincial exam today was pretty stupid.
Some of the questions were super badly translated into French, others had more than one good right answer, others were super vague. And to top it all off, an hour in, the connection to the server went shit and everyone was logged out of the exam.
So. GG.

ETFROXX

AHEM

I realize I haven't been around in a while and for that I apologize. I've gone through a lot of change lately.

However, I hope you all can forgive me if for just a moment and help my friend.

He is an old coworker of mine from Wal-Mart who is drowning in medical bills. He's truly a good person and I hate to see him suffering like this. If any of you can help, thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you can not, that is okay too. I just want to help him as best I can and one way for me to do that is to reach out to my internet friends.

Thank you for your time. <3

http://www.gofundme.com/uwv8r38

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 14, 2015, 03:30:12 PMI've got 2011, so I may just pick it up.
Turns out I can't properly upgrade because I bought it second hand and I have no clue what account the previous owner had.

Anyway, I finally got a skype account, so, if for some bizarre reason, you want to chat (preferably with text) , just PM me for my username.

ZeldaFan

Finally my last week of class!
Only 7 more weeks till I move to my new apartment and 9 weeks till I start school in the fall.
Anyone else going to college this fall?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

K-NiGhT

My Internet has been down for the past 16+ hours. Slightly pissed.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Hero of Trains

You guys know who H.P. Lovecraft is, right?
And you also know what Cthulhu is, right?
Please help me. My friend thought H. P. Lovecraft was a Harry Potter ship name.  :'(
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 22, 2015, 04:33:36 PMYou guys know who H.P. Lovecraft is, right?
And you also know what Cthulhu is, right?
Please help me. My friend thought H. P. Lovecraft was a Harry Potter ship name.  :'(
H. P. Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors ever.
It's like Poe on steroids.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

I agree. I can understand not knowing who Lovecraft is, as I usually don't pay much attention to authors, but Cthulhu? My dad has been joking about that since I was a little kid, saying things like "If you keep splashing that hard, you're going to awaken Cthulhu" at the beach.

My friend proceeded to tell me that she only knew of Stephen King because of a sitcom. I'm not even going to ask about any other of my favorite authors. Next time I see her, it'll be with a pile of books in hand.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 22, 2015, 07:41:15 PMI agree. I can understand not knowing who Lovecraft is, as I usually don't pay much attention to authors, but Cthulhu?
Not knowing who somebody is is one thing, but this is unjustifiable.
Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 22, 2015, 04:33:36 PMMy friend thought H. P. Lovecraft was a Harry Potter ship name.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber