News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 12:49:00 PM
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 04, 2009, 08:53:40 AM^Useless criticism

Wow, now that's someone I haven't seen nor heard from in awhile. Welcome back.

Heheheh, hahahaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU I THINK AM BACK?!  FOOLS!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 16, 2009, 01:50:25 AMPersonally I prefer meat Roasted. Easily the best way.

Personally I prefer meat, on the animal.  ALIVE.  *is vegan*

kotorfanboy

ALPRAS: I sent you and a bunch of GMW members who are active on NSM messages about the situation.

It'll be back up soon.

and Gamer, do you mean BK personally failing to make a payment or GMW as an entity failing that you were "right all along" about?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 12:10:47 PMI think Smartboards might be Kefka's next plan for taking over the world.

They're, at the very least, one reason for the recession.
Wanna know the real reason for the rescession? Greedy mortgage companies. They gave loans to people they knew wouldn't be able to pay them off every month. Why did they do this? So they could collect the interest that would start building up once the people with bad credit that they gave the loans to couldn't pay the bills. So once these people were in debt over their heads they filed for bankruptcy and their house went into foreclosure. The banks spent too much money giving the loans out and were going down the drain at a rapid pace. They started selling the foeclosed homes at ridiculously low prices to try to make up for what they had lost. It didn't help. The three big companies that did this were AIG, Freddie Mac, and Fannie May. So once these three companies filed for bankruptcy because of their reckless loaning of money, their stocks went down the drain with them. People who had thousands invested in these companies lost everything. And what did the government do to these companies that started the rescession? They gave each of them huge checks for hundreds of billions and alot of that money would be going to their shitty CEOs. I say let'em burn. Let these companies die out. It's the least that those mother fuckers deserve.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2009, 11:25:17 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 12:10:47 PMI think Smartboards might be Kefka's next plan for taking over the world.

They're, at the very least, one reason for the recession.
Wanna know the real reason for the rescession? Greedy mortgage companies. They gave loans to people they knew wouldn't be able to pay them off every month. Why did they do this? So they could collect the interest that would start building up once the people with bad credit that they gave the loans to couldn't pay the bills. So once these people were in debt over their heads they filed for bankruptcy and their house went into foreclosure. The banks spent too much money giving the loans out and were going down the drain at a rapid pace. They started selling the foeclosed homes at ridiculously low prices to try to make up for what they had lost. It didn't help. The three big companies that did this were AIG, Freddie Mac, and Fannie May. So once these three companies filed for bankruptcy because of their reckless loaning of money, their stocks went down the drain with them. People who had thousands invested in these companies lost everything. And what did the government do to these companies that started the rescession? They gave each of them huge checks for hundreds of billions and alot of that money would be going to their shitty CEOs. I say let'em burn. Let these companies die out. It's the least that those mother fuckers deserve.

You know they wont.  The entire government is in on it with the banks.  Instead they'll let the car companies go under so hard working families have to suffer instead of the greedy fucks in the banks.
-

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Thats exactly why I'm moving to New Zealand after colege. Seriously, great environmenal practices, restricted construction, and not involved with all the shit America's gotten itself into.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

All I did was make a comment about smartboards, and we get this...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2009, 05:24:00 PMI'm moving to New Zealand after colege.

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 17, 2009, 12:36:12 PMAmerica sucks

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 17, 2009, 12:32:46 PMour government really sucks.  :-\

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2009, 11:25:17 AMI say let'em burn. Let these companies die out. It's the least that those mother fuckers deserve.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 16, 2009, 05:17:35 PMPersonally I prefer meat

SuperFireKirby

Hey new Zealand's got an amazing mountain range on the south island which is another reason I want to move there. Plus my uncle whos the coolest guy ever lives in australia so I could visit him.

Brassman388