News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Also, was the one with the Unowns and the Entei really a movie?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

braix

The movies are all really cheesy but I liked them lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Holy shit the Latias and Latios one.
I loved that one.
I loved that one.
I didn't expect *spoiler* and I watched it when [stuff happened] so it really struck a chord with me.

ZeldaFan

I've only seen 3 of them but Pokemon the Movie 2000 definitely holds the best memories for me :) that was around the time I was 9 and really into Pokemon

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 01, 2015, 01:50:31 PMThe only one I remember liking a lot was the one with latias and latios, but for the most part the movies are pretty cheesy

Nothing against cheesiness but dude that was the cheesiest of them all

KefkaticFanatic

pokemon the movie ash turn to stone rip my feels

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MaestroUGC

I have decided to fall in love. Any takers?*

*Please enquire within for details. Limit two love per customer. Not subject for refund. Any resale of love is illegal and subject to fines. Hawt babez welcome.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 02, 2015, 09:49:10 AMI have decided to fall in love. Any takers?*

*Please enquire within for details. Limit two love per customer. Not subject for refund. Any resale of love is illegal and subject to fines. Hawt babez welcome.
hahaha
Dying XD

Love isn't something you "buy" or "refund" lol

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 02, 2015, 01:50:13 PMhahaha
Dying XD

Love isn't something you "buy" or "refund" lol

Clearly you're unacquainted with love that's as high quality as Maestro's.