News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

That word you use... I don't think it means what you think it means
unmotivated

Dudeman

...so! It is down to you...and it is down to me.

If you wish her dead, by all means keep moving forward.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 30, 2015, 05:27:00 AMJust bought my first game bundle for $1.50 USD (of six games) and for an extra 5 cents, I got 2 for 1! So to celebrate, I'll be giving away 3 of those 6 games for free!

They are Fort Defense, Fine Sweeper and Tiamat X. Also you have to do is PM me the order of the most preference [1.) 2.) 3.)] and guess a random Australian state and you could win!
I've only got a couple of replies and this giveaway will end in 5 hours so you better hurry ;)

AwesomeYears

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 30, 2015, 09:56:10 PMI've only got a couple of replies and this giveaway will end in 5 hours so you better hurry ;)
OK, giveaway's closed and there were only 2 people :P   So congrats to Jub4r for winning Finesweeper and Yugi for winning Tiamat X! The state was Queensland BTW.

Tobbeh99

The site seems to be fixed(The smilies, quick reply etc.)! at least for me. Yay! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

YES! Back to Curve!

edit:  It works again!

the_last_sheikah

I was wondering what was up with the comment boxes, thought my computer was tweaking out.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

still don't know what any of you were going on about
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 31, 2015, 09:55:20 PMstill don't know what any of you were going on about
It's pretty obvious.....
They fixed it now so it doesn't really matter anymore :P

Hero of Trains

Do you think I should watch the Pokemon movies? Are they good? I watched two when I was a young child, one with Darkrai and one with Unowns that turned this little girl's dad into an Entei. (Is that actually a movie, or was it just a dream or something?)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Bespinben

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 01, 2015, 01:33:18 PMDo you think I should watch the Pokemon movies? Are they good? I watched two when I was a young child, one with Darkrai and one with Unowns that turned this little girl's dad into an Entei. (Is that actually a movie, or was it just a dream or something?)
I recommend picking one from this top 6 list:
http://the-artifice.com/top-6-pokemon-films-so-far/

It's too hard for me to keep up with the anime series, but I do especially enjoy watching the (good) movies when they happen. That, and I just really love Shinji Miyazaki's orchestral scores for the BGM.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

there are more than 6?

The only one I remember liking a lot was the one with latias and latios, but for the most part the movies are pretty cheesy
unmotivated

Bespinben

Plenty more than just 6... soon to be 18 towards the end of July!

I liked the Latios and Latias one as well (Movie 5). The whole atmosphere was really nice. Maybe the fact that it was last movie where we see Ash in his original outfit and gang just spoke a lot to me.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 01, 2015, 01:50:31 PMthere are more than 6?

The only one I remember liking a lot was the one with latias and latios, but for the most part the movies are pretty cheesy

Eh, they're of much higher quality than the TV show.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department