News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Just bought my first game bundle for $1.50 USD (of six games) and for an extra 5 cents, I got 2 for 1! So to celebrate, I'll be giving away 3 of those 6 games for free!

They are Fort Defense, Fine Sweeper and Tiamat X. Also you have to do is PM me the order of the most preference [1.) 2.) 3.)] and guess a random Australian state and you could win!

Tobbeh99

Talking about buying games. My local game store had a sale, 40% off! So I bought Last Story, a gamecube controller, and Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance. Last story cost 600 swedish crownes(SEK, 1$=8.5 SEK), but with the sale, I bought it for 350 SEK.:) And also bought the gamecube controller, cause I play SSB Melee. And Castlevania if for when I'm at my Country-house in the summer.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I'm reading some of my earlier posts and I'm cringing so badly omfg was I really like that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I was about the same as I am now but a few people have learned not to take me seriously
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

You can never be too happy! Being cheerful improves your outlook on life and improves your health!
In the words of Palutena and Pit, "You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat, or you'll be dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!"
Just to be clear, I only know that because Chapter 6 is one of my favorite levels. I can only quote half of the game by heart.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

You end up replaying levels a lot for weapons, and the dialogue is funny and memorable. Also, I can recite the whole first level word for word. I've played it that much. Maybe I have a problem.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I think everyone has a game like that.

Mine would be any of the Professor Layton games honestly. Even Azran Legacy. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

I have a movie like that (The Princess Bride), but who doesn't? I haven't played enough games with dialogue. Maybe except for Portal 2.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Hero of Trains

Oh, don't even get nest argued on the Princess Bride. The amount of times I've seen that movie would be considered by many to be...inconceivable. ;)Sorry, I just had to.