The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

For me it's the same as Hero of Trains, and also the "insert quote"-button isn't working.
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 29, 2015, 12:25:44 PMHow similar Mccarthyism and the Salem Witch Trials were.
Hey, I did a paper on that last year! It's really a very intriguing topic.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not having any problems with the forum...

EDIT: Ah... you're using the other theme, aren't you? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I switched back to the default forum theme as well and now everything works correctly (also got me stars and not me squares :3). If you haven't yet, DO NOT press ctrl+F5. It'll only make things worse.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Profile>Forum(something or other)>Look and Layout>Forum Theme>Standard/Default (anything that's not Curve)

Tobbeh99

Emm, no it's not that problem like you had. For me the smilies wont work, can't do smilies in reply, can't quick reply.

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Oh. Well, there's no way to change that. The forum's just screwed up that badly. Where's Jamaha when we need him?

Tobbeh99

Do you also got a problem with that (it's just not me): can't quick reply etc.??

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Oh yeah. I'm pretty sure just about everybody's having the same problems.
(If they hit Ctrl+F5, that is)

FierceDeity

Learning Python. I can already tell I'm not retaining nearly as much of this as I'd like.

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

No yeah I'm actually having fun with it, it's nice learning a skill with really codified and defined sets of rules again. And I really like the interface of codecademy. It's just that I'll occasionally find myself having forgotten things from previous chapters that were only used once or twice, and I wish there were a better way for me to reinforce it than just going back and doing the same exact thing again.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 29, 2015, 06:23:36 PMOh. Well, there's no way to change that. The forum's just screwed up that badly. Where's Jamaha when we need him?
Um... I switched to the other theme to see what the problems everybody was having were, and when I switched back... well, everything went wrong... :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber