News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 27, 2015, 12:51:21 PMyeah man run to MN real quick we can play some soccer or go swimming
I would buuuut
Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 27, 2015, 01:15:54 PMI sometimes use dillhole. I think I picked that up from Roosterteeth...
this podcast is brought to you by my dillhole ;)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 27, 2015, 01:34:15 PMI would buuuut
I know a lake that doesn't have as many leeches as the other ones!
unmotivated

Bubbles

Does nsm look weird to anyone else today? It's like all the formatting just decided to stop working and it's all bare text and white screens. I've only been on my phone and not an actual computer today so maybe that's it, but it's worked fine for me up until now

Latios212

Quote from: Bubbles on May 27, 2015, 05:29:29 PMDoes nsm look weird to anyone else today? It's like all the formatting just decided to stop working and it's all bare text and white screens. I've only been on my phone and not an actual computer today so maybe that's it, but it's worked fine for me up until now

Yeah it went bonkers on my computer this morning. But everything's fine on Tapatalk.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

It's doing that to me too. No idea why.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, it's been fine for me all day across multiple platforms and browsers.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Echo

Quote from: Bubbles on May 27, 2015, 05:29:29 PMDoes nsm look weird to anyone else today? It's like all the formatting just decided to stop working and it's all bare text and white screens. I've only been on my phone and not an actual computer today so maybe that's it, but it's worked fine for me up until now

It happens to me if I refresh a page.

K-NiGhT

It only seems to happen when I am on the front page of the forums or if I've made a post. Also the text box for making posts is behaving oddly.

Maelstrom

It's fine for my laptop, but it's strange for the family one.

Hero of Trains

It works fine on my phone, but not on my laptop or PC.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

K-NiGhT

I only had problems on my phone. My laptop seems to be doing fine.

mikey

seems like it's acting how it usually does for me
unmotivated

braix

I always use Tapatalk so I haven't had this problem
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom