News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

What the fuck, that's a good thing.  We're not supposed to be infested by religious fools.  A new generation of people are in a new intelligent era where they actually realise that all this religion is a bunch of bullshit.  Also, stop being a moron.  Some of the Western leaders are some sort of Christian, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 13, 2009, 07:31:39 AMWhat the fuck, that's a good thing.  We're not supposed to be infested by religious fools.  A new generation of people are in a new intelligent era where they actually realise that all this religion is a bunch of bullshit.  Also, stop being a moron.  Some of the Western leaders are some sort of Christian, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

Look, we've discovered new tech, etc, and we're not forcing you to become a 'religious fool'- so why are you forcing us to become an atheist fool you bloody hypocrite? You're being the moron, I dunno why you have left this topic suddenly to come in and start a flamewar, since there really was no need for it. I'm fine talking about easter, thanks. I have my opinions and you have yours, so stop trying to just force everyone low...
By the way, you are technically 'supposed to be infested' by us, since Atheism is rather new.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Guys lets not have another religion vs. atheism war. If you want to start one do it on the Jerry Springer Show.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

So about that pirate situation.  I think its amazing how Navy SEALS parachuted into the ocean, were picked up by a US ship, and then they sniped all the pirates and freed the American hostage.

I think the world needs to stage a kickass attack on these pirates and totally destroy them.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Tranz:  This does not justify your whining saying that the government should make people become Christians again.

Harvest:  Fuck yeah.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 13, 2009, 11:54:40 AMGuys lets not have another religion vs. atheism war. If you want to start one do it on the Jerry Springer Show.

*Sniff* You started it
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Jamaha

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 13, 2009, 07:31:39 AMA new generation of people are in a new intelligent era where they actually realise that all this religion is a bunch of bullshit. 

That sentence wasnt intellingent.... Everyone have the right to believe in something that he thinks that exists... I believe in God and Im catholic and that doesnt mean that Im not intelligent.. Saying sentences like that only proves that we arent Intelligence enough, like you said...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 14, 2009, 03:48:01 AM*Sniff* You started it

I was making a joke that I heard on my favorite radio station. So I really didnt start anything. Your the one that turned it into a serious discussion. So dont say I started it. Got it Tranz?

Brassman388

Have any of you ate a steak so rare, that it looked like you just mauled an antelope?

SuperFireKirby