News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2015, 08:20:05 PM...ah. Welp, still, my point still stands. I miss him. :c

I recall him composing a lot of contemporary music. I don't remember much else since I was pretty timid back then.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Yeah, that's what he's doing now. He's composing as his job now and has been really busy with it. Haven't seen him on Skype or Twitter a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on May 14, 2015, 07:59:55 PMHow could you want/not want someone back if you've never met them.
Have you even seen his arrangements?

FireArrow

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 14, 2015, 08:34:36 PMHave you even seen his arrangements?

Hey, I still love you just the same. (Sorry I had to)
Naw, but seriously, I need to unclog my joke detectors. I've been around too many circle jerks lately.

braix

I'm listening to a 3 hour Christmas music mix
It's so nice
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on May 14, 2015, 07:59:55 PMHow could you want/not want someone back if you've never met them.
Just reading their posts makes me miss them :p (Pumpyheart, Harvest, and Hugo)

As for Ragster, we collaborated on an arrangement when I first joined.....I lost it when my computer crashed :/

Bloop

So my boyfriend made this signature for me :D (sowwy olimar your ms paint arrangement contest thingy has to go :c)

FireArrow

Olimar12345

Ah, 100% done with school for this semester. The free time is overwhelming. ^^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Free time? Nonsense, updaters never have free time.

Olimar12345

With no school things and no nsm things to do I can do anything, like lay on the floor or something lol
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 17, 2015, 11:31:52 PMWith no school things and no nsm things to do I can do anything, like lay on the floor or something lol

Man that's sure how I feel after this semester
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

You're all so lucky. I have 2 or 3 weeks left.  :(

Also, my mom thought Golden Sun was a Pokemon game. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 18, 2015, 07:22:03 AMAlso, my mom thought Golden Sun was a Pokemon game. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Well, my mom thought a picture of Shulk was Link. Although Golden does sound like a pokemon subtitle, so I can see that much.

Hero of Trains

No, she was watching me in a battle. I had four party members, and they were fighting a skeleton.  Also, she's seen Pokemon before. I really just cannot understand how she did it.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back