News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

I think I over doubled my high school's graduation requirements with all of my band shit and extra classes, but it's fine because colleges are looking for a lot more than "I met the low standards for high school graduation" lol

Waddle Bro

braix

I completely ruined my mom's day so right now I'm in the middle of a 10 mile run(there and back) to buy her an expensive cake and try to make it up to her.
Wish me luck
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Good luck, hope everything works out okay. And hey, at least you didn't ruin her day tomorrow. That would have been worse.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Actually, it was an early Mother's Day thing that I screwed up.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Saria

its ok if she doesnt want the cake i'll take it
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

FierceDeity

How does one run 10 miles with expensive cake

braix

10 miles is there and back. So I only had to run 5 miles with a cake in my arms.

FierceDeity

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Today is my first day of school in 3 years... I'm not sure how I should feel about it. :-\
And it's an awful schedule too... Monday thru Thursday, 2-4:45pm. That means driving home during rush hour traffic >:(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Hero of Trains

Ugh, I'm so sleep deprived. I did a chi-squared test on data from my science class.  :P
Zeldafan, the drive sounds horrible. Having school again should be fun though!  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]