News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I don't know why so many people are against country. Sometimes you just need to sit back in your pickup and sing your heart out 'bout your lost girl and her blue jeans

braix

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 05, 2015, 04:31:03 PMCool! Do you eventually get to hear the words, or is it still just gibberish? I ask because I'm pretty sure my friend's song wasn't really about a dragon eating creme brulee.  ;)
you can hear the words eventually
i looked up the lyrics to some screamo songs some time ago and now i can understand most songs
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Okay, great! It just annoyed me that I couldn't tell what the song is really about. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

If you've ever seen School of Rock you'd know it's always about sticking it to the man
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Mostly because country makes me think of hicks and nobody likes hicks.  The whole twangy slow drawly-ness of it all.... *shudders*

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 05, 2015, 11:28:53 PMMostly because country makes me think of hicks and nobody likes hicks.  The whole twangy slow drawly-ness of it all.... *shudders*
Exactly. And no one cares about their trucks or beer either.

Jub3r7

Have you ever gone mudding before though? It's a lot of fun.

Oh, sorry, I mean MUDdding. Text-based Multi-User Dungeon. I live in the south, though, so people usually imagine me doing donuts in a dirt field.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

GRAAAAAAAAAAAH
"Magic Online is currently offline for scheduled maintenance."
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 06, 2015, 10:13:57 AMHave you ever gone mudding before though? It's a lot of fun.

Oh, sorry, I mean MUDdding. Text-based Multi-User Dungeon. I live in the south, though, so people usually imagine me doing donuts in a dirt field.
I can't even imagine you eating donuts while looking at a picture of a dirt field.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 06, 2015, 10:19:35 AMI can't even imagine you doing donuts while looking at a picture of a dirt field.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

why do you have all these pictures with kefka in them
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 06, 2015, 04:38:18 AMExactly. And no one cares about their trucks or beer either.

small towns, women, revenge, america, heartbreak. But yeah mostly pickup trucks

bleh