News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 25, 2015, 02:35:55 PMthese defecation demonstrations, these fecal festivals, these...pooping parties
Fierce 4 Pulitzer

...sorry, please continue.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Missed you Fierce and your walls of words! :)

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 25, 2015, 02:10:23 PMVery few people have the talent to argue at length about nothing.
Tbh, you are usually the one arguing about nothing And acting like you're so smart.
You really should be a good example if your gonna be a mod :/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 25, 2015, 02:18:40 PMTalk to me when you've netted your first million.
Pick your battles, else you come across as argumentative for its own sake.
Exhibit A^ wait.....I'm mean AAAAA

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 25, 2015, 02:35:55 PMWell, then, let me be perfectly clear as to my intentions:

On a regular basis, NSM turns into a massive shitting-on-<insert name here> fest due to their and obstinate and closed-minded opinion. And often times, the majority is right; this opinion is, in fact, ignoring much of the bigger picture. Yet so many think that their own end of the spectrum is, itself, this bigger picture, when in truth it's also ignoring parts of the equation. My hope is that these defecation demonstrations, these fecal festivals, these...pooping parties, will become less antagonistic and more understanding of the complexities that led to the disagreement in the first place. So, I try to elaborate on these complexities. My aim is not "nothing"; I'm simply not adhering to either side of a completely unnecessarily established dichotomy. Maybe my posts seem extensive, but that's just because I don't think "guys stop fighting/be more understanding" really gets to the root of the problem.

TL;DR stop shitting on nocturne if you're going to treat the issue as just as black-and-white as he is.
Too true^
This is the problem and main cause of fighting on this forum. The majority picks on one person about something that doesn't even matter.....

Maybe fierce should be mod ;)

MaestroUGC

1. You seem to confuse nonsense with arguing.
2. I don't act like I'm "so smart". In fact I act more like a buffoon than anything.
3. I don't get involved in things beyond my understanding.
4. I've tried to quell more arguments since becoming mod, but people feeling the need to white knight don't help.

If you have great personal issues with me then I implore you to approach me privately. Making a public spectacle of this is not an appropriate way to handle it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Hero of Trains

I spilled my milk today. I didn't cry. I licked it up because I was too lazy to get more. Mmm... tablemilk.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

We can easily solve this issue
Someone can just give me e shop points
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 25, 2015, 04:25:48 PMMaybe fierce should be mod ;)
YOU GET MOD POWERS! YOU GET MOD POWERS! EVERYONE GETS MOD POWERS!!!!!

mikey

that already happened, get with the program
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 25, 2015, 04:39:51 PM4. I've tried to quell more arguments since becoming mod, but people feeling the need to white knight don't help.
White knighting? Seems more like vigilante work to me. Like a dark knight.

Wait...a Dark Knight...

Is...IS FIERCE BATMAN?!
illuminati confirmed
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

Late reply, I have no aversion to DLC as a concept in general.  I find it silly for someone to instantly hate because they think any DLC will automatically be the WORST CASE HORRIBLE HORSE ARMOR sort of thing.  I will of course have no qualms about specifically targetting what is predatory or lazy DLC practices.  None of the MK8 DLC falls into either category.  Does some other Nintendo DLC?  Yes.

me irl
[close]

mikey

didn't I already say the MK8 dlc was worth it
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Are there any websites where you can choose a selection of pictures that you have and it'll generate a different picture from the pool every time you click on the link?
Examples would be Jub's and McDucky's avatar.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Yeah, that's what I used until it uprezed my GBA FE crit animations and glitched them out. Won't be a problem if they are a reasonable size

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 26, 2015, 06:22:29 PMNot a big fan of horror games, but this sucks.
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-guillermo-del-toro-says-silent-hills-is-cancelled

Dang.
I don't even own a PS4, but even I was looking forward to that game. Could've been something special...