News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

ZeldaFan

Got my navel pierced on my birthday last week :D and my bf paid for it. Yay!
It actually doesn't hurt that much. It didn't swell and hasn't bled since the first day.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

the_last_sheikah

For some reason, my brain's been on a "Weird Al polka music" kick lately.  Just can't get them out of my head.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 23, 2015, 10:31:35 AMCool!

1. I already had 2 dicks in me this year.
2. I've had 8 dicks total found in me in the year 2014.
3. Both my dogs have been found with dicks in them this year.
smhhhhhh

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

QuoteThese days, the "DLC scam" has become quite the epidemic, charging customers extra money to complete what was essentially an unfinished product. I completely understand how aggravated players must feel. After all, a game should be 100% at the time of release, and I would be livid if it were split up and sold in pieces.

Why, then, do you think so many titles provide premium DLC on or shortly following a game's release? It's because that's the easiest way to make money.

After all, if you wait too long after a game's release to distribute additional content, players will already move on to the next title. Even long tail titles–that is, ones that perform consistently well over an extended period of time–make more money the earlier they come out.

The same goes for Sm4sh. We could have easily reserved a few characters on the current roster and later sold them as premium DLC. A considerable amount of work went into development, and the game would have already featured a ton of content. Plus, if you were looking to make a profit, DLC would be the way to go. Development is more costly than ever, yet the price of games has remained the same, so more income would help offset that imbalance.
However, the DLC we are releasing for Sm4sh is authentic, developed only after we finished working on the main game. Of course, said content will come to you at a premium as compensation for the work put into developing additional content post-production. Nintendo has the final say on the price, but given the number of man-hours spent on the creation of this DLC, I'd say it's a great deal. — Masahiro Sakurai
QuoteOur team may have shrunk in size, but I'm still just as excited as ever to be pouring my heart and soul into my work every day. Given the different types of content we're producing, it wouldn't be surprising for the planning of one item to coincide with the development, balancing, and finalization of several others. We also have version updates, online features, and additional modes to worry about. It can be quite overwhelming, but it's all about making players happy. — Masahiro Sakurai
^Take note, NoS. This is how DLC should be done.

Nebbles

All about making the players happy... stuff like that warms my heart.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 23, 2015, 10:31:35 AMCool!

1. I already had 2 dicks on me this year.
2. I've had 8 dicks total found on me in the year 2014.
3. Both my dogs have been found with dicks on them this year.
Quote from: Dude on April 23, 2015, 12:26:45 PMsmhhhhhh

At first I read the "on"s as "in"s tho
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

AMANDA COME BACK TO ME

hey why does everyone look at me when we talk about DLC
unmotivated