News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Not everyone reads that (if anyone).
I used to post stuff in there but I always did someone else's.....

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

I'm pretty sure you can ignore the people whose posts haven't been changed or posted this year.

Also an announcement would be nice.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 14, 2015, 07:24:25 AMSuper Mario World
Castle/Fortress (replacement)

Save you the time and don't do this one-I have a version of it somewhere. (that sounded kind of bitchy...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

Much storm. So wind.

There's supposed to be a mountain there...
[close]

The aftermath
[close]

50 - 82 mph gusts were reported in northwestern Utah today...
There's been 1 fatality and 25 injuries from a crash involving 11 passenger cars and 6 semi-trucks.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Dude on April 14, 2015, 07:53:37 AMAlso an announcement would be nice.
What would the announcement be about?

Saria

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 14, 2015, 04:57:37 PM50 - 82 mph gusts were reported in northwestern Utah today...
There's been 1 fatality and 25 injuries from a crash involving 11 passenger cars and 6 semi-trucks.
Oh no I hope you're all doing okay! Especially you and Concerto! :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 14, 2015, 10:44:56 AMSave you the time and don't do this one-I have a version of it somewhere. (that sounded kind of bitchy...)
Oh man.....I was looking forward to doing this one :p

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 07:15:23 AMOh man.....I was looking forward to doing this one :p

Nothing's stopping you! If nothing else it would give you more experience :) don't let the fact that someone else has already arranged it deter you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Well ok. If Olimar doesn't mind. Because I want to submit it right when I finish arranging it.
Tbh, it's my favorite castle theme along side the Super Mario World 2 castle theme which reminds me of a Chopin-ish type of song. I recommend playing Olimars arrangement of the Super Mario World 2 castle. It's fun to play! It's on the site

Anyway, I think I will do that Castle from Super Mario World. I show you guys when it's done (to see how bad it is ;) )

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Saria on April 14, 2015, 06:20:24 PMOh no I hope you're all doing okay! Especially you and Concerto! :'(
I'm ok, and I'm sure Concerto is too. They had to close down a major freeway because of the wind!
Now it all brought in a big storm and it's been snowing all night and all day so far T_T
I THOUGHT THIS WAS SPRING!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Minnesota passed the baton I guess
it's been lovely (but still windy >.>)
unmotivated

Bloop

JDMEK5

Up here in Canada it's summer weather again. Kinda unusual how you guys still have it so cold.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26