News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uranium The Element

Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Is this administrator crap part of the April fools getup?
Quote from: Maelstrom
Yes. What else would it be?
Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Either Maestro going crazy, Deku getting hacked, or Jamaha having way too much fun at those parties..

AwesomeYears

Looks like the official site is currently down...  :-\

Maelstrom

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on April 10, 2015, 10:09:17 AMHas anyone else been experiencing some occasional connection problems on the forums?...
Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 12, 2015, 02:31:44 AMLooks like the official site is currently down...  :-\
It does that for the main site too sometimes. Idk why.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

So after being reminded of it's existence from a conversation with my roommate, I finally 100% completed Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.  Its been SUCH a long time since I played it last, like 6 or 7 years ago(jeeze I'm old).  Turns out I was only missing 3 pokemon (Yanma, Ninjask, and Altaria) and the final battle against Regigigas.  It was nice to finally finish it, but on the other had rather unsatisfying because you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR BEATING THE GAME WHAT THE F*** IS THIS S***!!!!!
*ahem* Uh, good game though if I remember correctly, they should make a new one.  Yeah.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 12, 2015, 11:25:08 PMSo after being reminded of it's existence from a conversation with my roommate, I finally 100% completed Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.  Its been SUCH a long time since I played it last, like 6 or 7 years ago(jeeze I'm old).  Turns out I was only missing 3 pokemon (Yanma, Ninjask, and Altaria) and the final battle against Regigigas.  It was nice to finally finish it, but on the other had rather unsatisfying because you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR BEATING THE GAME WHAT THE F*** IS THIS S***!!!!!
*ahem* Uh, good game though if I remember correctly, they should make a new one.  Yeah.

Ohhhh but the end mission with Regigigas is at least a pretty substantial extra quest. I 100%ed that game too and I remember being really proud haha. They actually did make a third game, Guardian Signs.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

I know of Guardian Signs, heard it wasn't as good as the others, too easy/generally meh.  No I want a new Pokemon Ranger game, with gen 6 pokemon and 3D effects.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

melroycen

Damn Microsoft Office Download. Takes Forever.

Microsoft Office PLUS Open Office FTW.
Freedom starts from within

Winter

braix

I didn't finish Shadows of Almia; lost the game. I 100%ed Guardian Signs though and I don't feel like it's as good as Almia.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Yeah I mean for what it's worth Guardian Signs is one of the only Pokémon games I never had the motivation to finish. It wasn't bad, I just felt like it dragged a bit. It's very similar to Shadows of Almia and it actually has a good story though lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Winter on April 13, 2015, 06:52:42 AMThe insides of it:
It's mostly battery xD
It's my money!  :P

I needed something portable that isn't my 15in MB Pro (which I am getting rid of). It's highly portable, a MB, and I can charge it from an external battery (most laptops can't do that).

Sebastian

So I know everyone sees this because it's the most viewed topic, I'll just post this here.
I am gonna be arranging these songs and wanna know if anyone has done them or is doing them:

Goldeneye 007
All the songs on site (replacements)

Super Mario RPG
Moleville (replacement)
Rose Town (replacement)

Super Mario World
Castle/Fortress (replacement)

Thanks!

Dude

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=3343.0

apparently this topic is hard to find

Edit: speaking of which, it'd probably be a good idea to clean that topic out a little