The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Thats just crazy. Whats even the point of DST?  :P
It always taks me like a week to get on a new time.

Nebbles

I slept on my neck weird or something and now it hurts to move it, argh :(
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nebbles on March 29, 2015, 10:44:53 AMI slept on my neck weird or something and now it hurts to move it, argh :(
What's his name...?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

the_last_sheikah

Heat should relieve the pain, so take a warm shower/use a heating pad or something similar.  A neck massage would also help.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I have a heating pad on my neck right now, but a massage sounds super amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

I found something more effective for torturing the prisoners in my basement than the sailor moon dub.

Sebastian

Call the FBI. Dude is keeping people locked in his basement again ;)

GaryOak

My Bachelor's thesis is coming along pretty nicely but there's this thing called text editor blocking my way. I don't want to worry about friggen error messages when I'm writing stupid plain text. I wish I could just use Word.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ZeldaFan

I was talking to my coworkers at lunch about wisdom teeth and told the story of when I got mine removed Dec 2013.

They started pumping in the drugs to make me fall asleep but I think I didn't actually sleep for like 5-10 minutes later... I felt a bit worried about that actually. I remember waking up during the surgery, and I had an itch on my nose. So I started to lift my hand to scratch it - it was very difficult and slow - then once I got halfway there, someone pushed my arm back down and in my head I was like "Nooooooo... my nose..." Then fell back asleep a minute later.

All I remember afterwards was getting into the car to go home, then getting into the house and sitting in an armchair. I fell asleep for a couple hours, woke up and ate some yogurt, fell asleep again for a few hours... By the end of the night I was already eating a sandwich! I had no pain and no swelling whatsoever.

Probably the most successful wisdom teeth removal evar.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

I havent felt or had any problem with my wisdom teeth.....yet.

mikey

That's cause you're too young.
NOOOOO, MY NOSE
unmotivated

DrP

I didn't feel mine or had problems. My dentist said I should go see if I need to.

I got them out. Was awake the entire time. 15 minutes and boom, I was done. Went home, napped. Ate some chips and some turkey and that was it.

ZeldaFan, we're part of a very select few group who can rock wisdom teeth surgery.

KefkaticFanatic

Yap I had similar experience, was eating pasta day after and had no significant pain or swelling.  Other friend had it done and the she made it over for the hot pot party at my apartment the next day o:

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 31, 2015, 12:50:38 PMProbably the most successful wisdom teeth removal evar.
The only problem I had with mine was all the bleeding...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber