News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

It was never stated or even implied that that was my intention.  It's common practice for people to rip their CDs... no need to be silly.

Maelstrom: Just the standard Exact Audio Copy

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Ik I was betting some of the certain people of the forums to ask for the soundtrack

anyway this is really unnecessary and didn't mean to have that post bloat to this

SlowPokemon

The OST is fantastic and Gear Getaway is definitely one of my new favorite video game pieces ever
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

unsurprised/10 Zelda Wii U delayed to "not 2015", and not even being shown at E3

I wonder what actual games they'll have for the holiday then :V

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2015, 03:26:55 PMI wonder what actual games they'll have for the holiday then :V
Star Fox, at least?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 27, 2015, 04:36:09 PMthat's it I'm buying an xbox
Xbox? If you are going to buy a Microsoft console, at least get the newest one...

KefkaticFanatic

Star Fox could be interesting if they try to actually do something interesting with it, like what happened with the last 2 console installments.  However, if it's just Star Fox 64++ then I have no interest in yet another Nintendo iterative sequel.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

I agree. I've never played Assault, but the land segments seem interesting.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Is there any website that tells what instruments are normally in a genre? (e.g. Electrical Guitar, Drums, Bass, etc. in Rock genre)

Bloop

The wikipedia page of various genres has a little part on the right which lists the typical instruments in that genre.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Bloop on March 28, 2015, 03:25:10 AMThe wikipedia page of various genres has a little part on the right which lists the typical instruments in that genre.
:D thanks!

mikey

I'll just leave this here in case she doesn't get it, that way I know someone will have appreciated my genius
unmotivated

Jamaha

Finland switched to Daylight Saving Time last night. USA did so earlier this month, during PAX. So I've essentially had to change to DST twice this year.