News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I'd be active if I didn't have massive amounts of homework and the track meet yesterday from noon to 11:30 :(

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 15, 2008, 07:44:14 AMI'd be active if I didn't have massive amounts of homework and the track meet yesterday from noon to 11:30 :(

That's a little too long...

KefkaticFanatic

The polevault was delayed forever because of the shitty weather we had up there, which basically made everyone wait.  Finally got to play brawl a bunch this weekend, and beat the SSE, got all characters except Jiggly, all stages, LOTS of songs, right now I'm going through the VS matches with the über quick method so I can get all the songs and stuff for the "play 10 times as ____" and 
"play at _____ 10 times" challenge things.  The plotline in brawl makes absolutely no sense, but the cutscenes look decent.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Only 4 Final Smash trophies left to get!

Ice Climbers, Ness, Zelda, and Samus.  Did Sheik and ZSamus though.
-

Mike

Did more stuff this morning. Did target test up to level 2 with all characters, did home run contest with all characters with a total of around 41 000ft, got 125 kills in endless brawl, did a bunch of music unlocks, made 15 custom stages and started All-Star mode and did it with 3 characters and 3 different difficulties.

KefkaticFanatic

Whats the best strategy for Endless/100 man brawl?  I tried using DK's down smash, but failed at around 90 :(

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 15, 2008, 02:58:16 PMWhats the best strategy for Endless/100 man brawl?  I tried using DK's down smash, but failed at around 90 :(

By that you mean you killed 90 and died, or that you had 90 left and died?

KefkaticFanatic

killed 90 :P
I don't suck THAT much with DK (yet I still never use him)

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

Harvest

It didn't work when I did co-op, but I got it when I did single.

I now have all character trophies and all Final Smash trophies!

I'm having trouble with Boss Battles though, even on normal I can't beat it, don't know how I'm going to do it on intense.
-

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

blah54

lol... i drowned kirby 5 times today... he looks so funny in his drowning animation...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Harvest

100th post.

Tomorrow is last day of March Break, :(
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on March 15, 2008, 08:43:28 PM100th post.

Tomorrow is last day of March Break, :(

100th post, pfft. i've got 230.

tomorrow is my first non-weekend day of spring break. bwa ha ha ha ha!

damn commies.

evilsqueaky

You guys are so lucky. I've still got 2 weeks.  >:(