News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I'd rather have the world turn to milk than have everyone be the same gender. That sounds pretty delicious, actually.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

We can have different continents for all the types of milk. You can live in Almond Milk Land.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 09, 2015, 03:37:47 PMI'd rather have the world turn to milk than have everyone be the same gender. That sounds pretty delicious, actually.
I agree.
Silk milk is good ;)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I was doing schoolwork bored, so I wanted to see how many pages I needed to print this entire topic.
I got this error:
QuoteFatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/jmhannula/ninsheetmusic/forum/Sources/Load.php(238) : runtime-created function on line 3

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 09, 2015, 06:32:21 PMI was doing schoolwork bored, so I wanted to see how many pages I needed to print this entire topic.
I got this error:
jfc

On another note, I got home for Spring Break on Friday and didn't realize until I got home that I didn't bring my Wii U or my Gamecube home ;_; what am I supposed to do for a week?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Sebastian

I want to print of some piano sheets from the site. Which ones should I download? Which ones are your favorite?

Latios212

From which series? There's a ton of great sheets.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

I love NSM arrangements too much! For example, under Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, check out InsigTurtle's "Defend Globe". It's one of my favorites to play - not too complex or fast, but just sounds great. Other ones are a bit harder; I find it difficult to juggle four different voices at a time (check out Bespinben/Bubbles` "At the End of the Day").

I can and will suggest more if you want :3

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 10, 2015, 10:33:41 AMprint all 2000
I've actually printed out just about every Pokémon sheet on site or in someone's Personal Arrangement Thread, and it fills up like five binders
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle