The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

but cute girls have a lot in common with me!
unmotivated

Dudeman

More power to you. Consider yourself lucky.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

If someone likes you, they'll be happy of any time you guys get to spend together.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

First Pet Name: Catty (as 1625 day old me would called him)
President's Address: Somewhere in Canberra, Aussiestrayleea
Uncle Bill's Address: 25 December Rd, Claus, North Pole
Your Computer Serial Number:Somewhere between 1 and 2 in decimal points
My Mum's Phone Number: 0118999881999119725...3
Favourite Type of Boat: S.S. Anne
Order Total (converted to Rupees): 7 Green, 4 Red and 2 Buttons
Give your Item a Name: King Sammer
Name of your First Date: January

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on March 08, 2015, 09:01:23 PM

Really though, just be yourself. If the hypothetical person likes you, they won't mind any "awkward moments of boredom or silence." If you're really lucky they'll enjoy those moments more than when you two are doing something.
I guess you're right.

Quote from: Saria on March 08, 2015, 09:03:14 PMthats why you date people with common interests. dont date just because you like their face. kids my age r so st00pid they crush and sleep around w/ eyecandy ugh.
Haha no.
I'm not looking for a pretty face. :P
That's just a bonus.

Quote from: Nebbles on March 08, 2015, 09:07:37 PMIf someone likes you, they'll be happy of any time you guys get to spend together.
No one likes me though :(

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2015, 09:06:02 PMbut cute girls have a lot in common with me!
Lucky.....

Nebbles

Still, just putting it out there. Take it from someone who's pretty deep in this crush right now. Any time I get with him I'm going to very much enjoy.

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 08, 2015, 09:08:32 PMFirst Pet Name: Catty (as 1625 day old me would called him)
President's Address: Somewhere in Canberra, Aussiestrayleea
Uncle Bill's Address: 25 December Rd, Claus, North Pole
Your Computer Serial Number:Somewhere between 1 and 2 in decimal points
My Mum's Phone Number: 0118999881999119725...3
Favourite Type of Boat: S.S. Anne
Order Total (converted to Rupees): 7 Green, 4 Red and 2 Buttons
Give your Item a Name: King Sammer
Name of your First Date: January
great!  We'll get your Qweberneggandelphalemontilladillophone out to you soon, WITH the discount!
      -Netflix
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on March 08, 2015, 09:13:28 PMTake it from someone who's pretty deep in this crush right now. Any time I get with him I'm going to very much enjoy.
You're in Heaven.

AwesomeYears

Nebbles

Mmm. It's a nice feeling. While I may say feelings are dumb, when you have a crush that seems like it's pretty possible to end up in a relationship... it's a very warming thing. I can't explain it.

Bubbles

MLF if you're worried about awkward silences, I suggest a semi-noisy place to go (like a bowling alley,idk) something that's not entirely one-on-one. Not only will it provide background noise for any possible drops in conversation but it'll also give plenty of variety to start conversations from observing your surroundings

hypothetically

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on March 08, 2015, 09:23:49 PMMLF if you're worried about awkward silences, I suggest a semi-noisy place to go (like a bowling alley,idk) something that's not entirely one-on-one. Not only will it provide background noise for any possible drops in conversation but it'll also give plenty of variety to start conversations from observing your surroundings

hypothetically
Of course!
.....hypothetically.....

Nebbles

Sebastian

Thanks.....one problem though.
I'm missing one vital thing.....

mikey

unmotivated