News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Don't arrange it at all.  There are already plenty of badass arrangements out there that are going to be superior to what you will churn out.  Unless you think you can beat them.  If so, I expect great things.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 12:53:06 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 08:50:51 PMThat is pretty darn epic...congratulations. (Never figured out how to spell this word...spell check..gah, too lazy)

You should check out the Final Fantasy VI ending (if of course you haven't already heard it) It's amazing! It's called "Dancing Mad", and honestly one of Nobuo's best work. I plan on eventually making an entire score of the piece. That's unfortunatly won't happen until summer hits. So be forewarned of the epicness that is soon to come.

EPIC FAIL

Dancing mad is the final BATTLE.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Brassman388

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 31, 2009, 01:16:33 PMDon't arrange it at all.  There are already plenty of badass arrangements out there that are going to be superior to what you will churn out.  Unless you think you can beat them.  If so, I expect great things.

I could surely try though. I wouldn't hurt.

Brassman388

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 31, 2009, 01:35:19 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 12:53:06 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 08:50:51 PMThat is pretty darn epic...congratulations. (Never figured out how to spell this word...spell check..gah, too lazy)

You should check out the Final Fantasy VI ending (if of course you haven't already heard it) It's amazing! It's called "Dancing Mad", and honestly one of Nobuo's best work. I plan on eventually making an entire score of the piece. That's unfortunatly won't happen until summer hits. So be forewarned of the epicness that is soon to come.

EPIC FAIL

Dancing mad is the final BATTLE.

Uhh... I don't understand the nature of you statement.

random_goldfish

I'm at a loss of words...but apparently he likes apples.  :)
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 31, 2009, 04:42:10 PMI'm at a loss of words...but apparently he likes apples.  :)

Indeed he does. I'll toast to that. Cheers.  :D

ALPRAS

In that case, the thing changes at all  :P
Because Brassman said that this was the End song, and when I was listening I thought "Dude, this really dont look like an end song"...

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 31, 2009, 01:16:33 PMDon't arrange it at all.  There are already plenty of badass arrangements out there that are going to be superior to what you will churn out.  Unless you think you can beat them.  If so, I expect great things.

Im a very ambicious person, so Ill made the possible to beat them. I dont want to be coxy (is this the right word?;D) but I think I can beat "those peoples"  ;D

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Apparently someone was born on april first AND was an accident baby.

Brassman388

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 01, 2009, 10:18:25 PMApparently someone was born on april first AND was an accident baby.
/\   
         /\
         /\ 
Now that, wasn't very nice...

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 01, 2009, 10:24:17 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on April 01, 2009, 10:18:25 PMApparently someone was born on april first AND was an accident baby.
/\  
         /\
         /\ 

natures way of saying april fools lulz

Brassman388

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 02, 2009, 04:47:10 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 01, 2009, 10:24:17 PM
/\  
         /\
         /\ 

natures way of saying april fools lulz

I suppose...

GreekGeek

OT: ATM I'm very glad with my Pokémon-ish composition which I posted :D

Cobraroll

^And you're in your full right to be so. Check it out, folks!

Also, while you're in the Creativity Corner, check out my story! It would be nice with more feedback. Even negative feedback helps, so don't be afraid to tell me if you think it's the worst waste of letters since the script for Hannah Montana the Movie.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.