News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 26, 2015, 08:59:43 PMI hate Luigi Mega Blok Fan and his nonexistent composing skills. She's TERRIBLE at composing music, and fixing up sheet music!
you're welcome <3
???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Purple1222119

Hey guys. Didn't know where else I should post this, if there's a more appropriate place, someone direct me there. Anyway, hello everyone! It's me Purple. A few of you may remember me from a long time ago. I haven't been here in a very long time, save for my periodic popping in the Topic Kicking thread. Last time I was truly active was sometime around mid-2011, then a bunch of life things happened, and I haven't really had time to arrange or really participate in the community.

I'm currently in-between major life things right now, and I've been slowly getting back to arranging more often, now that I have a bit more free time. Mostly just songs from new games that get stuck in my head. I have a few floating around probably ready to submit. It seems like the submission process has been streamlined a lot since the last time I tried to submit here, and I feel like I'd like to start arranging for this site again at least, helping fulfill requests and contributing and such. I really do miss this place. Lots of memories. And I remain as Nintendo and music obsessed as ever, so I think it would be a good idea for me to try to come back.

Just wanted to put this out there, see if anyone still remembers me haha, or has seen my brief stints on the MSPA forums and reddit.  :P Maybe get some opinions if I should try to come back or not. I'd love to contribute again!

Thanks to anyone who reads this small wall of text haha I do appreciate it.   :)
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Bespinben

Hey hey! A lot of us long-time NSM'ers have been coming back lately, so you chose the right time. And yes, the new submission system is fantastic ^.^
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Everyone remembers you.
1) you have the Topic Kicking record.
2) you wrote up the NSM template.
EVERYONE remembers you
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Purple1222119 on February 27, 2015, 12:26:20 AMHey guys. Didn't know where else I should post this, if there's a more appropriate place, someone direct me there. Anyway, hello everyone! It's me Purple. A few of you may remember me from a long time ago. I haven't been here in a very long time, save for my periodic popping in the Topic Kicking thread. Last time I was truly active was sometime around mid-2011, then a bunch of life things happened, and I haven't really had time to arrange or really participate in the community.

I'm currently in-between major life things right now, and I've been slowly getting back to arranging more often, now that I have a bit more free time. Mostly just songs from new games that get stuck in my head. I have a few floating around probably ready to submit. It seems like the submission process has been streamlined a lot since the last time I tried to submit here, and I feel like I'd like to start arranging for this site again at least, helping fulfill requests and contributing and such. I really do miss this place. Lots of memories. And I remain as Nintendo and music obsessed as ever, so I think it would be a good idea for me to try to come back.

Just wanted to put this out there, see if anyone still remembers me haha, or has seen my brief stints on the MSPA forums and reddit.  :P Maybe get some opinions if I should try to come back or not. I'd love to contribute again!

Thanks to anyone who reads this small wall of text haha I do appreciate it.   :)
Welcome back, Purple!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2015, 05:17:09 AM2) you wrote up the NSM template.
NSM Template?

ZeldaFan

I'm guessing they mean this template:
For Example
Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: The Tile Pool
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

[close]

Or possibly the request template:
[Wii] Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Fishing Hole"

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Nebbles

Welcome back!

Also, woo sick days! Nothing like getting to stay home and watch cartoons on the couch under lots of blankets.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on February 27, 2015, 06:39:05 AMAlso, woo sick days! Nothing like getting to stay home and watch cartoons on the couch under lots of blankets.
Sounds fun!
School is out today.....not cause I'm sick, but because of the snow. Snow is very annoying.  8)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2015, 05:17:09 AMEveryone remembers you.
1) you have the Topic Kicking record.
2) you wrote up the NSM template.
EVERYONE remembers you
but I don't
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

I'm going to another Smash tourney on Saturday D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ZeldaFan

The company I work for is building this product called SkyDrop and I actually didn't know it was already for sale. We're building (I think) 75,000 units by the end of the year :o
The current kit I'm building is 2,300 units... So far it is 40 boxes (average-sized, like the boxes printer paper comes in) but we're still missing 4 parts from this kit.

...I got my work cut out for me.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom