News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: Saria on February 22, 2015, 01:20:13 AM...

GARYOAK HAS INVADED KEFKA'S ACCOUNT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVESS!

saria plz y would u run away moar garys the better
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

is it just me or did gary's profile picture break
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

It looks fine for me, so it might just be you. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

King Sammer

There's no school tomorrow for you school people!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

mikey

uh
is it just me or does Skull Kid look right at you on the 3rd day when you look through the telescope
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

I tried clearing the hundreds of bookmarks I had. I didn't want to manually delete them all, so I tried messing around in the Firefox files. It kinda worked, except for the ghosts of former bookmarks that pop up in the search browser as suggestions. I don't know how to get rid of them :/

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Waddle Bro

Finally received my debit card code but not the actual debit card which is confusing me a lot

Now I have to go to the bank tomorrow to deal with this thing, messing up my plans ._.

Jamaha

They will send it later, no? To ensure that if someone intercepts your mail they won't get both the card and the code.

Waddle Bro

FierceDeity

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 23, 2015, 01:08:04 AMI tried clearing the hundreds of bookmarks I had. I didn't want to manually delete them all, so I tried messing around in the Firefox files. It kinda worked, except for the ghosts of former bookmarks that pop up in the search browser as suggestions. I don't know how to get rid of them :/

someone's been careless with their visits to adult sites

Bespinben

After reviewing a few sheets from Fire Emblem Awakening, I've been really impressed by the music. I've never touched the franchise though. Is it a game worth picking up, and would I be missing something by starting there? Mind you, I've never played a tactical RPG :P Also, is how deep is the thematic material? That's what really has hooked me on PMD for all these years is that, along with the music.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FierceDeity

Oh, fire emblem is GREAT. Granted, I've only played Path of Radiance and Awakening, but I've heard that most others are similarly good. Idk what exactly you mean by thematic material, though; whenever I hear that I generally think in musical terms, in which case yeah, awakening does some especially wonderful stuff to rework its themes. But it seems like you probably weren't talking about that, so you may have to be more specific.