News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

That's why you show him this video. Then cut his head off with the little doggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQgNZoUeV0

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

random_goldfish

Hahaha, I love that Dane Cook joke...his new material is a little...eh, though.
She didn't pick me me until 4am...we got back at 7:30...that ruined my day.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Harvest

New graphics card.

the GTX 285.

Runs amazing.
-

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ALPRAS

Jamaha

ALPRAS

Shadoninja

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 30, 2009, 06:28:32 AMFinally somebody playing an arrangement that Ive made :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5mpTIzQuzQ
20 pages is nothing compared to the 50+ pages for the ending of ff6.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Brassman388

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 30, 2009, 06:17:26 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on March 30, 2009, 06:28:32 AMFinally somebody playing an arrangement that Ive made :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5mpTIzQuzQ
20 pages is nothing compared to the 50+ pages for the ending of ff6.

Epicness Times 5,000,000

random_goldfish

That is pretty darn epic...congratulations. (Never figured out how to spell this word...spell check..gah, too lazy)

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 08:50:51 PMThat is pretty darn epic...congratulations. (Never figured out how to spell this word...spell check..gah, too lazy)

You should check out the Final Fantasy VI ending (if of course you haven't already heard it) It's amazing! It's called "Dancing Mad", and honestly one of Nobuo's best work. I plan on eventually making an entire score of the piece. That's unfortunatly won't happen until summer hits. So be forewarned of the epicness that is soon to come.

ALPRAS

Hmmmm.... To be honest, I dislike FF songs (dont beat me!!)(*ALPRAS hides and run from evenyone, changes his name, etc...), but ill see if I like it or not....

PS: If I like it, Ill arrange it certainly :P

Ok, Ive listen the 2 parts, and im sorry but i cant agree very much you guys...
The song isnt bad at all, but way too repetitive, mostly the part 1...
The 2nd part its a bit better with the 1st 4 mins of song looking like a Bach's Fugue (its a fugue indeed) and the rest is a bit better....
This song could be more epic if it wasnt so big and repetitive....
Ill consider it if im going to arrange it or not...

KefkaticFanatic

...it repeats in like 2 parts.  I'm very worried about you.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 31, 2009, 03:50:41 AMHmmmm.... To be honest, I dislike FF songs (dont beat me!!)(*ALPRAS hides and run from evenyone, changes his name, etc...), but ill see if I like it or not....

PS: If I like it, Ill arrange it certainly :P

Ok, Ive listen the 2 parts, and im sorry but i cant agree very much you guys...
The song isnt bad at all, but way too repetitive, mostly the part 1...
The 2nd part its a bit better with the 1st 4 mins of song looking like a Bach's Fugue (its a fugue indeed) and the rest is a bit better....
This song could be more epic if it wasnt so big and repetitive....
Ill consider it if im going to arrange it or not...

You need help, Don't arrange it just yet, I want to arrange it. And, no offence, but you obviously don't get the whole point of the song. Yes, things repeat here and there, but like I said. Just wait for a proper arrangement, the original is meant to constantly repeat to fit the game's requirements.