News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

what about having a small part of your belly burned because you were ironing wrongly with your sister without a shirt when you were young

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jamaha on February 17, 2015, 11:20:02 PMI still have a rather visible scar on my knee from three years ago. Unfortunately "I slipped as I was walking to my friend's place to play Dungeons & Dragons" does not make for the coolest story.

This is off topic but if you like Dungeons & Dragons at all there's this eShop download called Crimson Shroud you might enjoy. I loved it but it seemed like I would have loved it more if I had been familiar with tabletop RPGs and whatnot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

How about slipping on ice and falling so hard, you ripped your jeans and bled.

ZeldaFan

I might be buying a motorcycle soon and I'm pretty damn excited!! ;D I've been wanting to get one for almost 5 years now!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

Ya I was explicitly forbidden from motorcycles when I was younger since my dad's best friend at some point was killed in a crash, and honestly at this point I just see them as death traps so I have no desire ~.~

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 18, 2015, 07:43:30 AMI might be buying a motorcycle soon and I'm pretty damn excited!! ;D I've been wanting to get one for almost 5 years now!

Good for you!!! ;D

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 18, 2015, 09:32:33 AMYa I was explicitly forbidden from motorcycles when I was younger since my dad's best friend at some point was killed in a crash, and honestly at this point I just see them as death traps so I have no desire ~.~

Good for you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I won't deny that motorcycles sound fun and all. It just seems like I hear way to many stories of deaths involving them, even if the rider was wearing a helmet.

ZeldaFan

It's true, and I understand the risk. I feel like it is blown out of proportion a bit, because obviously you only hear the bad stories of how people die in crashes. There are thousands of riders who never have an accident riding every day.
I heard a good piece of advice though: Always act like every person around you is driving drunk.
But I'm not gonna be an idiot and buy a bike that is way too powerful for me, speed everywhere, and try to do wheelies n stuff. No way. :P

K-NiGhT

Motorcycles can be fun if you're very careful/not an idiot.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I was taught to be hyper aware of motorcyclists when driving, and as such I try to avoid them as much as possible. But hey, you're going to be a lady biker now, and that's cool.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

MurdercylcesMotorcycles are fun! But be careful. I've heard about so many terrible accidents while using a motorcycle :/

ZeldaFan

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 18, 2015, 10:33:02 AMBut hey, you're going to be a lady biker now, and that's cool.
Exactly! How many of those have you ever seen?

Coolness: +5,000 8)

MaestroUGC

^Of course that means we could never be together. I can't date someone who's cooler than I.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 18, 2015, 10:18:46 AMMotorcycles can be fun if you're very careful/not an idiot.
This. Like Zelda said, I feel it's blown of out proportion somewhat. How many accidents were not caused by new drivers/drivers who were speeding or trying to be extra cool? If you know what you're doing you should be fine

I've always wanted to rock a biker suit and helmet but I'm way too much of a wimp to ever get near a bike ::)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber