News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

All I can think about today is going home and playing my piano :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm going to have a lot of scars when I'm finished healing. At least I can make up increasingly elaborate stories of how I got them!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

That's the spirit! :D I would do that too, if I had any scars

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Ladies dig cool scars, anyway. You'll be popular with alllll the ladies.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Yeah, I counted. There are only like eight relevant females (active or not) on the forum at the moment.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

I wonder if the situation will get to be anything like this... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

You can make your own with a Mario Party amiibo and 4 layers of gold chrome spraypaint
big whoop
unmotivated

Shadoninja

!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Jamaha

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2015, 01:14:10 PMI'm going to have a lot of scars when I'm finished healing. At least I can make up increasingly elaborate stories of how I got them!

I still have a rather visible scar on my knee from three years ago. Unfortunately "I slipped as I was walking to my friend's place to play Dungeons & Dragons" does not make for the coolest story.

Ruto

Bleh the only visible scar from injury I have was from a glass bottle that fell out the fridge when I opened it. It's just small, shiny looking patch of skin on my foot.

Quote from: Jamaha on February 17, 2015, 11:20:02 PMI still have a rather visible scar on my knee from three years ago. Unfortunately "I slipped as I was walking to my friend's place to play Dungeons & Dragons" does not make for the coolest story.

I did the same thing while carrying a heavy backpack and my graphics tablet in front of me while walking down a slope. Except I didn't get a bruise. It must be one of the advantages of being short and light...

Anyway I think you can make it cool by throwing kittehs in there or just talking to someone who doesn't know what Dungeons & Dragons is.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

The default answer for any type of scarring is "my cat" or, in the absence of a cat, "my demon brother".
unmotivated