News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

All I can think about today is going home and playing my piano :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm going to have a lot of scars when I'm finished healing. At least I can make up increasingly elaborate stories of how I got them!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

That's the spirit! :D I would do that too, if I had any scars

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Ladies dig cool scars, anyway. You'll be popular with alllll the ladies.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Yeah, I counted. There are only like eight relevant females (active or not) on the forum at the moment.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

I wonder if the situation will get to be anything like this... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

You can make your own with a Mario Party amiibo and 4 layers of gold chrome spraypaint
big whoop
unmotivated

Shadoninja

!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Jamaha

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2015, 01:14:10 PMI'm going to have a lot of scars when I'm finished healing. At least I can make up increasingly elaborate stories of how I got them!

I still have a rather visible scar on my knee from three years ago. Unfortunately "I slipped as I was walking to my friend's place to play Dungeons & Dragons" does not make for the coolest story.

Ruto

Bleh the only visible scar from injury I have was from a glass bottle that fell out the fridge when I opened it. It's just small, shiny looking patch of skin on my foot.

Quote from: Jamaha on February 17, 2015, 11:20:02 PMI still have a rather visible scar on my knee from three years ago. Unfortunately "I slipped as I was walking to my friend's place to play Dungeons & Dragons" does not make for the coolest story.

I did the same thing while carrying a heavy backpack and my graphics tablet in front of me while walking down a slope. Except I didn't get a bruise. It must be one of the advantages of being short and light...

Anyway I think you can make it cool by throwing kittehs in there or just talking to someone who doesn't know what Dungeons & Dragons is.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

The default answer for any type of scarring is "my cat" or, in the absence of a cat, "my demon brother".
unmotivated