News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:22:18 PMPresidents' Day randomly generated avatar because I'm a nerd
I've been wondering, how do you do that?
Thinking of setting up something like that with GBA FE crits.

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:30:23 PMI care about Presidents' Day significantly more than Valentine's Day considering that I don't have a girlfriend.  :P
Same here.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

If I felt like getting a girlfriend I'd go for it
either way president's day is the reason we don't have school
making it the superior holiday
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 14, 2015, 08:57:29 PMIf I felt like getting a girlfriend I'd go for it
either way president's day is the reason we don't have school
making it the superior holiday

I always have school, no breaks.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Sebastian

ThatGamer

ONE FREAKING MILLION VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS #1000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S HAVE A TOAST!!!!!! *busts out the champaigne*

InsigTurtle

Out of curiosity, what is the highest number that the view counter can handle?

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:30:23 PMI care about Presidents' Day significantly more than Valentine's Day considering that I don't have a girlfriend.  :P
Eh... I prefer President's Day because there's not much they can sell for that (except mattresses :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 14, 2015, 09:44:41 PMEh... I prefer President's Day because there's not much they can sell for that (except mattresses :P).
lol.....very true.....and we don't have girlfriends

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:45:57 PMlol.....very true.....and we don't have girlfriends

We should have a "complaints about not having girlfriends" thread...you do the honors, MarioLegoFan!

mikey

if you want a girlfriend just go ask a girl you like to be your girlfriend
then give her chocolate
unmotivated