The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2015, 11:32:15 AMhttp://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4383

Uhh......
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
Holy cow, I was thinking the same exact thing.
Really though, what is it? I'm guessing Jamaha is doing some sort of test.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Jamaha

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 13, 2015, 02:03:41 PMI don't know. Why do you?

Not my account by the way.
Idk, it's just an unusual username :p

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'm sure slow would love to be your valentine

On a side note, I have this sneaking suspicion that someone is going around deleting some of my posts.  IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW via pm or something idc
unmotivated

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

if you don't watch out, i'll start deleting yours.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Technically, no, he can't. Unless he reported it to the mods, but they would only delete it if it really had bad content.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"